Tired of seeing moms and daughters drift apart?
Fear dominates. Anger takes its toll. Perfection drives a wedge. But there is hope for relationships when we look to God's Word...
"Walking Together" video curriculum is perfect for your next conference, retreat, weekly small groups... or one-on-one at home!DVD Includes:
- Sessions (5):
- Personal Testimonies
- "Walking Together - Introduction"
- "Walking in Faith, Not Fear"
- "Walking in Peace, Not Anger"
- "Walking in Grace, Not Perfection"
- Breakout Sessions Leader's Discussion Guide
- Event Coordinator's Guide
- Event Promotion Resources
- Customizable Graphics/Promotional Resources
Each participant will use the companion Workbook (ordered separately) for session note-taking and Breakout Session exercises.
Both the "Streaming Edition" and "Starter Kit" include access to the DVD's video sessions streaming online at healinghearts.org/wtc-stream (requires purchase + login).
DVD features Camille Cates, author of "First Love: Embracing a Love that Lasts". The Walking Together video curriculum makes a great introduction to starting "First Love" discipleship groups for young women.
There are no reviews yet.