We certainly live in a fallen world, and we all know someone who is experiencing the effects... someone who is hurting. An important part of apologetics (defending the faith) is helping people understand the impact of sin in the world, and when necessary, lovingly confronting them and helping them change. In the Embrace series, you will hear from women as they share practical, biblical ways to embrace and encourage those who are hurting.
This series covers many difficult issues such as:
- Homosexuality: Finding Hope in the Gospel
- Suffering: Answering Life's Toughest Questions
- Abortion: Finding Hope and Healing
- Sexual Sin: Can Marriage Be Restored?
- Disabilities: Finding Hope in God's Goodness and Truth
- Titanic: A Dramatization about the Lost & the Saved