Do you long to find true healing from past wounds? This study can help!
In the Hem of His Garment Bible study, author Sue Liljenberg uses her own personal testimony of past hurt and suffering to help women understand that genuine hope and healing can only be found in Jesus.
- If you are not sure who Jesus is, you will come to know Him as you make your journey through this study.
- If you are longing for a closer walk with God, this is a journey that we would encourage you to take.
- If you think you know Him now, by the time you are finished with this study your life and relationship with God will never be the same again.
NOT A SELF-PACED STUDY
You must complete one chapter each week to stay on course.
Ready to Enroll? (Select One)
While the Online study will not provide all of the benefits and dynamics of a “live” Small Group, the Online experience does provide key features designed to help you receive all that the Lord may have for you:
- You will be paired up with a post-abortive online lay-counselor, who has also completed the Binding Up the Brokenhearted Study and has been trained to help others. This counselor will be there to encourage you through each chapter of the study.
- After you enroll, you will be able to start Chapter 1 immediately, but none of the other chapters will be available to you. This is to help pace you through the study, and to keep you and your counselor in sync. Once you complete Chapter 1, and have had a chance to *converse about the chapter with your counselor, Chapter 2 will be made available, and so on through all 10 chapters. (*You will be able to communicate with your counselor by typing messages to her in message boxes inside the Bible study.) We have found this to be incredibly helpful in an online Bible study environment.
Please read before enrolling online…
- There will be a non-refundable registration fee of $20.
- Enrollment is a 7 step process. You cannot leave part way through enrollment and then come back to continue. You must enroll in one sitting.
- Do not enroll in the study unless you are ready to begin. This is not a self-paced study. We ask that you complete one chapter each week to stay on course.
- If you have a “Counselor Code“, you will use it on the last page of enrollment.
- After enrolling, you will not have access to the entire study all at once. You will only have access to one chapter at a time.