Healing Hearts is a Gospel-centered, grace-driven ministry that offers hope and healing in Jesus Christ through God’s Word to people who have been broken by sin. Healing hearts, healing families. . . one heart at a time.
Our vision is to equip lay leaders in every church using the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bring hope and healing to those who are hurting by walking them through God’s Word.
We are committed to:
- Upholding the sufficiency of Scripture — no other source of knowledge thoroughly equips us to counsel in ways that transform the human heart. (Psalm 19:7-14; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:3)
- Coming alongside the local church — training those who have received healing through our Bible Studies so they can minister to those in their home churches who are broken and hurting. We also offer lay leaders ongoing training, resources and support. (2 Cor. 1:3-4; 2 Cor. 4:2)
- Offering biblical discipleship/counseling materials — Healing Hearts resources bring aid to the Body of Christ by providing a platform of discipleship/biblical counseling in which lay leaders in the local church can minister to individuals who have been broken by sin. (Eph. 4:12)
- Confronting the hard issues — all Healing Hearts materials are designed to minister to, disciple, and equip the body of Christ to provide effective counsel for the more stigmatizing issues such as abortion, sexual sin, sexual abuse, divorce and catastrophic loss. (Heb. 4:12)
- We aspire to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in all we say and do.
- We will provide counsel based solely on the Bible, the inspired Word of God.
- We will provide relational one-on-one or group discipleship so that those who have been healed may be trained to bind up the brokenhearted.
- We will provide counsel women to women and men to men.
- We are committed to ethical financial and fundraising practices.
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
Because the Lord has anointed me,
To bring good news to the afflicted,
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners,
To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To grant those who mourn in Zion,
Giving them a garland instead of ashes,
The oil of gladness instead of mourning,
The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting,
So they will be called oaks of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins,
They will raise up the former devastations,
And they will repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations
Isaiah 61:1-4 NASB