Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

165 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Freedom.

The Hem of His Garment × Freedom × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing in mental health

I started this study for healing in my mental health due to issues surrounding the addiction of loved ones. It escalated anxiety and depression in me. As I worked through examining my heart and mind via the...

Addiction · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was stuck

I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to go through this bible study, The Hem of His Garment. I was in a stuck place, not able to get past some hurts in my life. Over the course of this study, I sensed...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forever grateful

This bible study has taught me to live again. I learned about bitterness and anger inside me, that I had held onto for years. This study has taught me how to free my life of the things that were holding me...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deep heart surgery

This study has been the deep heart surgery that I have needed for a long time. My counselor, I believe, was assigned to me by the Lord. She was so gracious, patient and honest, reminding me of the truth of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness for assault

God showed me that I had internalized an assault to the point that I believed I could not trust even Him. But He said that He would heal me from that pain, if I just stepped out on my faith, and grab a hold of...

Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

unconditional love and grace

I have lived my life feeling different, damaged, invisible, hopeless and worthless. I had learned to hold everything in and pretend everything was fine, when it wasn’t. This study was a blessing and at the...

Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This is a powerful study that impacts and changes lives. My life was changed and transformed as I began this study with a broken and bitter heart. Through this study I acquired the skills and tools to walk...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was confused, distressed and tormented

I came to this study confused, distressed and tormented. I had anger, bitterness and anxiety burning inside me. I have come to understand more clearly exactly what Jesus has done for me. God has shown me how...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

baggage

This has really cleared out the baggage that I’ve been carrying around for years and years. I feel lighter and more calm than I’ve felt in forever! Thank you God for being there for me when I didn’t deserve...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Life Changing

Although a born-again church-goer, I began this study very distant from my Lord and Savior. I was constantly plagued by feelings of self-doubt, lack of trust for others, thoughts of wishing suicide, very...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

unbearable weight

Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Self-Harm · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bitterness to healed

I was able to learn that I had a lot of bitterness in my heart. Thanks to this study, my heart is healed. I understand now that you can hide bitterness in your heart and not be aware of it.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This was a very powerful Bible Study. I did not know what to expect. At first I thought it would be easy, but this study dives deep and touched places of my heart I didn’t even know needed healing. The hardest...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing from past abuse

I have been to numerous counselors and made many attempts to heal from my past abuse. Having gone through this study, I believe I have finally found the healing I have searched for many years. It is in the...

Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

choices

What great power God has exerted through this study! I struggled with fear of losing my salvation through many means. I thought about abandoning my faith because my fear was so severe. God is all I have most...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

future with Jesus

It was the intervention of God in my life to hear about Healing Hearts when I did, as I was enrolled and ready to commence another online mental health clinic. I had decided that particular clinic would just...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

harbored bitterness

Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...

Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed person

Thank you so much for this bible study!!!! I have learned so much about scripture and so much about God; more than I have ever known before. In my darkest of hours, I have been able to turn to this bible study...

Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This study is an excellent walk through the power of forgiveness that we receive through the grace of Christ who loves us beyond our ability to measure. My freedom comes from the knowledge of His love and...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every Christian should go through this study

I came from a background of some physical but more verbal and sexual abuse. I had not had an abortion so I questioned why I was suggested to do this study. I reluctantly got into it and I found I was guided...

Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

richest study

A couple of years ago, I went through Binding Up the Brokenhearted. I felt so much peace and freedom for the first time. I accepted Jesus’ forgiveness and was able to really let Jesus in and put my walls down....

Marriage · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

depth of forgiveness

This Bible study has opened up my eyes to how the Lord desires to use His Word to minister to my deepest needs. It has helped me to understand the depth of forgiveness that I have been given through Jesus’...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

scripture saturated study

I’ve had some significant trauma in my life but only recently have been allowing it to be aired out and sorted through. I’ve had some good friends give good wisdom but this study was Scripture saturated and...

Trauma · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 7 Older →