Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

86 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Struggles with Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Struggles with Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

unbearable weight

Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Self-Harm · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Life Changing

Although a born-again church-goer, I began this study very distant from my Lord and Savior. I was constantly plagued by feelings of self-doubt, lack of trust for others, thoughts of wishing suicide, very...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This was a very powerful Bible Study. I did not know what to expect. At first I thought it would be easy, but this study dives deep and touched places of my heart I didn’t even know needed healing. The hardest...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

grace of God is given freely

Through this study I have learned that I must know and share the Word of God. I must forgive those who do not deserve it. It is to God’s glory to overlook an offense. I must release the desire to hate and seek...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

truly forgive

What a wonderful program. It truly aligns the Word of God to our past/daily lives. It corrects us with the Word of God itself. It deeply explains God’s love for us through His son, Jesus Christ, and how He...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

harbored bitterness

Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...

Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This study is an excellent walk through the power of forgiveness that we receive through the grace of Christ who loves us beyond our ability to measure. My freedom comes from the knowledge of His love and...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God healed pains and wounds

I thank God for giving me an opportunity to do this Healing Hearts Bible study. This is the most amazing Bible study I’ve ever experienced. As I walked through each chapter in this study, God strengthened me...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life giving study

I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...

Anger & Bitterness · Self-Harm · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely transformed

WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

struggled, now has tools to battle

I have struggled for so many years with the burden of what happened to me as a child and young adult. I have carried it with me for so long that I did not know where to turn. Though I prayed and read...

Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was a victim

Before taking on this study, I was the victim, I was defensive, I was hurt. It was their fault why I am who I am now. Then, things changed as I walked though Jesus’ sufferings . He died for me? He did no...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard questions

This study wasn’t easy. It makes you ask some hard questions of yourself and come to terms with things that may have been difficult to address or admit to. However, in the end, it opened my eyes to a level of...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard heart to forgiving heart

I have come from having a hard heart of anger to having a forgiving heart for the people who hurt me in my past. I know that I am good enough for God died on the cross for me.

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every chapter had an impact

Every chapter had a great impact. The chapter of true forgiveness went deep into areas and allowed me to see the way God sees it. Unrighteous and righteous anger caused me to notice more of my responses for a...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing and healing

This study has been so amazing and so healing. God brought to the surface unforgiveness and pain from the past that I did not realize I had not dealt with fully, which hindered my relationship with Him. He...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM!

Oh my goodness! I honestly don’t know if I can truly comprehend and share everything the Healing Hearts studies have done for me. I would say the greatest gift I received was freedom. Freedom from shame, my...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

impacted

This Study has impacted all of the important areas of my life. My understanding of God’s word, my understanding of my marriage promise, my understanding of the importance of forgiveness. All women should do...

Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

open wounds

When I started this study, I felt like my heart had been ripped open. There had been a hard situation at the ministry where I worked which had ripped open a wound that I thought had been healed. So, when I...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was bitter, depressed and lonely

Before this study, I was a very bitter, depressed, lonely girl. Now, nearly 6 months later, I am a strong, forgiving, in control person. This study has helped me gain back a lot of the sanity in my life. The...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

light heart

I am thankful for this study. I have received more healing, especially in the area of forgiveness and releasing hurt and bitterness towards certain family members. I loved the section on bitterness and the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness is a must

To God be the glory for the great things He has done in my life through Healing Hearts Ministry. I would like to thank my sister in Christ who lead me to the class online, knowing all that I was going through...

Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hurt and anger to awe, wonder and gratitude

When I started the Hem of His garment study, I was angry and hurting and broken. I was angry at the people who had hurt me, and desperate for an answer and a fix to my pain. I had tried filling those pains and...

Anger & Bitterness · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM

For many decades I lived with a sense of shame from having been sexually abused as a young child. It is this study that helped me find not only a fuller sense of God’s forgiveness but also the freedom from...

Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 4 Older →