Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

127 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Forgiveness × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deeper intimacy with God

God has absolutely worked through this study to bring me closer to Him. Close study of the Scriptures along with many self-reflection questions have lead to conviction, repentance, peace, healing, and a deeper...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forever grateful

This bible study has taught me to live again. I learned about bitterness and anger inside me, that I had held onto for years. This study has taught me how to free my life of the things that were holding me...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deep heart surgery

This study has been the deep heart surgery that I have needed for a long time. My counselor, I believe, was assigned to me by the Lord. She was so gracious, patient and honest, reminding me of the truth of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was confused, distressed and tormented

I came to this study confused, distressed and tormented. I had anger, bitterness and anxiety burning inside me. I have come to understand more clearly exactly what Jesus has done for me. God has shown me how...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

unbearable weight

Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Self-Harm · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

marriage struggled

My husband and I had struggled our whole married life to communicate and find closeness and appreciation for one another. This study brought forgiveness and healing of many issues that we struggled with and...

Marriage · Forgiveness · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

more peace

I thank God for this ministry. My relationship with the Lord has gotten stronger. Some addictions are gone and I have more peace of Christ in my life. Thank you and God bless you for all that you do!!

Addiction · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

harbored bitterness

Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...

Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This study is an excellent walk through the power of forgiveness that we receive through the grace of Christ who loves us beyond our ability to measure. My freedom comes from the knowledge of His love and...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every Christian should go through this study

I came from a background of some physical but more verbal and sexual abuse. I had not had an abortion so I questioned why I was suggested to do this study. I reluctantly got into it and I found I was guided...

Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

richest study

A couple of years ago, I went through Binding Up the Brokenhearted. I felt so much peace and freedom for the first time. I accepted Jesus’ forgiveness and was able to really let Jesus in and put my walls down....

Marriage · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

path to healing

This study has been so timely. This last summer was one of the hardest times in my life. I was mentally ill due to extreme undereating and deeply depressed from not dealing with painful events that had been a...

Depression · Self-Harm · Trauma · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

depth of forgiveness

This Bible study has opened up my eyes to how the Lord desires to use His Word to minister to my deepest needs. It has helped me to understand the depth of forgiveness that I have been given through Jesus’...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness, healing and hope

This study was such an encouragement to me as I am in the midst of a trial. I learned so much. With God, no matter our circumstance we can experience forgiveness, healing and hope.

Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely transformed

WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God knew what I needed and provided

I am so thankful for this study. It has reached into the depths of my heart where I had buried the pain of past hurts and my sin. Doing this study on-line has provided me with the opportunity to be open and...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

struggled, now has tools to battle

I have struggled for so many years with the burden of what happened to me as a child and young adult. I have carried it with me for so long that I did not know where to turn. Though I prayed and read...

Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is giving me a big hug

This study certainly has impacted my life. If I did not start this study, I would be still struggling with my past sins, shame and darkness. I would not be able to know love of Jesus. It is hard to describe,...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness vs. bitterness

This was an amazing study and has helped me gain a deeper understanding of who Christ is and what He went through. With everything he went through, He can relate with us. We are not alone. I learned how and...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed from past and made whole

This study has impacted my life in a way that I feel like I can take on the world with God’s mercy and grace. It has shown me areas in my life that I need to tap further into the Word to be strong in my weak...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No fluff

The Hem Of His Garment is a life-changing Bible study. It is not a ’’fluff’’ piece full of anecdotes and fun little assignments. It is an actual study of the Bible! That’s what makes it life changing! The only...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard questions

This study wasn’t easy. It makes you ask some hard questions of yourself and come to terms with things that may have been difficult to address or admit to. However, in the end, it opened my eyes to a level of...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

the cross is the cure

I’ve been told and have read that the cross is the cure for our heart problem, which is sin. Forgiveness is God’s amazing gift to us (to me). Thank you, Jesus! . The Hem of His Garment study brought this...

Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 6 Older →