Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

93 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Anger & Bitterness.

The Hem of His Garment × Anger & Bitterness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

unbearable weight

Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Self-Harm · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Life Changing

Although a born-again church-goer, I began this study very distant from my Lord and Savior. I was constantly plagued by feelings of self-doubt, lack of trust for others, thoughts of wishing suicide, very...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This was a very powerful Bible Study. I did not know what to expect. At first I thought it would be easy, but this study dives deep and touched places of my heart I didn’t even know needed healing. The hardest...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

grace of God is given freely

Through this study I have learned that I must know and share the Word of God. I must forgive those who do not deserve it. It is to God’s glory to overlook an offense. I must release the desire to hate and seek...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bitterness to healed

I was able to learn that I had a lot of bitterness in my heart. Thanks to this study, my heart is healed. I understand now that you can hide bitterness in your heart and not be aware of it.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

truly forgive

What a wonderful program. It truly aligns the Word of God to our past/daily lives. It corrects us with the Word of God itself. It deeply explains God’s love for us through His son, Jesus Christ, and how He...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

harbored bitterness

Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...

Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God healed pains and wounds

I thank God for giving me an opportunity to do this Healing Hearts Bible study. This is the most amazing Bible study I’ve ever experienced. As I walked through each chapter in this study, God strengthened me...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life giving study

I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...

Anger & Bitterness · Self-Harm · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely transformed

WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

feeling free

I am feeling free from my past hurts and how I have hurt people that I love deeply. Believing that God has forgiven me was key for me. I was so hung up on what I thought was ’’not forgiving myself’’. God had...

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was a victim

Before taking on this study, I was the victim, I was defensive, I was hurt. It was their fault why I am who I am now. Then, things changed as I walked though Jesus’ sufferings . He died for me? He did no...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be willing to surrender hurt, pain, guilt , anger

What an incredible God we get call Father!! The truths taught in the study will change your life, if you are willing to surrender your hurt, pain, guilt, anger, resentment, and brokenness. God will heal and...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness vs. bitterness

This was an amazing study and has helped me gain a deeper understanding of who Christ is and what He went through. With everything he went through, He can relate with us. We are not alone. I learned how and...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard questions

This study wasn’t easy. It makes you ask some hard questions of yourself and come to terms with things that may have been difficult to address or admit to. However, in the end, it opened my eyes to a level of...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

let go of bitterness, anger and resentment

This website has great ministry on how to let go of bitterness, anger, and resentment and give over the battle to the Lord. I now have much more joy and fulfillment in my identity with Christ.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard heart to forgiving heart

I have come from having a hard heart of anger to having a forgiving heart for the people who hurt me in my past. I know that I am good enough for God died on the cross for me.

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every chapter had an impact

Every chapter had a great impact. The chapter of true forgiveness went deep into areas and allowed me to see the way God sees it. Unrighteous and righteous anger caused me to notice more of my responses for a...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real relationships

There are so many ways that this study has impacted me. It seemed that every time I sat down to the study there was something that would resonate deep into my soul. I really approached this study knowing that...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM!

Oh my goodness! I honestly don’t know if I can truly comprehend and share everything the Healing Hearts studies have done for me. I would say the greatest gift I received was freedom. Freedom from shame, my...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be healed

I would like to thank my counselor, Donna M, for assisting me with this wonderful study. Thank you for your sweet and encouraging words. Thank you for your time and patience with me. Thank you that you...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was bitter, depressed and lonely

Before this study, I was a very bitter, depressed, lonely girl. Now, nearly 6 months later, I am a strong, forgiving, in control person. This study has helped me gain back a lot of the sanity in my life. The...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

light heart

I am thankful for this study. I have received more healing, especially in the area of forgiveness and releasing hurt and bitterness towards certain family members. I loved the section on bitterness and the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and peace

Encountering God in the most dark places of my life and of my heart through this study has changed me, my attitude, and my behavior. My need and love for Jesus has greatly increased because He has revealed who...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Hope
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 4 Older →