For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
The Healing Hearts program is completed. Thank you so much, Mr. Miller, for taking the time to make sure I could read the written lessons by making it possible to make the print bigger for less eye strain. The...
Read my story → ”I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to go through this bible study, The Hem of His Garment. I was in a stuck place, not able to get past some hurts in my life. Over the course of this study, I sensed...
Read my story → ”This is a powerful study that impacts and changes lives. My life was changed and transformed as I began this study with a broken and bitter heart. Through this study I acquired the skills and tools to walk...
Read my story → ”God showed me that I had internalized an assault to the point that I believed I could not trust even Him. But He said that He would heal me from that pain, if I just stepped out on my faith, and grab a hold of...
Read my story → ”I came to this study confused, distressed and tormented. I had anger, bitterness and anxiety burning inside me. I have come to understand more clearly exactly what Jesus has done for me. God has shown me how...
Read my story → ”Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...
Read my story → ”Although a born-again church-goer, I began this study very distant from my Lord and Savior. I was constantly plagued by feelings of self-doubt, lack of trust for others, thoughts of wishing suicide, very...
Read my story → ”This was a very powerful Bible Study. I did not know what to expect. At first I thought it would be easy, but this study dives deep and touched places of my heart I didn’t even know needed healing. The hardest...
Read my story → ”Through this study I have learned that I must know and share the Word of God. I must forgive those who do not deserve it. It is to God’s glory to overlook an offense. I must release the desire to hate and seek...
Read my story → ”What a wonderful program. It truly aligns the Word of God to our past/daily lives. It corrects us with the Word of God itself. It deeply explains God’s love for us through His son, Jesus Christ, and how He...
Read my story → ”Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...
Read my story → ”This study is an excellent walk through the power of forgiveness that we receive through the grace of Christ who loves us beyond our ability to measure. My freedom comes from the knowledge of His love and...
Read my story → ”I thank God for giving me an opportunity to do this Healing Hearts Bible study. This is the most amazing Bible study I’ve ever experienced. As I walked through each chapter in this study, God strengthened me...
Read my story → ”I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...
Read my story → ”WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...
Read my story → ”I have struggled for so many years with the burden of what happened to me as a child and young adult. I have carried it with me for so long that I did not know where to turn. Though I prayed and read...
Read my story → ”Before taking on this study, I was the victim, I was defensive, I was hurt. It was their fault why I am who I am now. Then, things changed as I walked though Jesus’ sufferings . He died for me? He did no...
Read my story → ”This study wasn’t easy. It makes you ask some hard questions of yourself and come to terms with things that may have been difficult to address or admit to. However, in the end, it opened my eyes to a level of...
Read my story → ”I have come from having a hard heart of anger to having a forgiving heart for the people who hurt me in my past. I know that I am good enough for God died on the cross for me.
Read my story → ”Every chapter had a great impact. The chapter of true forgiveness went deep into areas and allowed me to see the way God sees it. Unrighteous and righteous anger caused me to notice more of my responses for a...
Read my story → ”This study has been so amazing and so healing. God brought to the surface unforgiveness and pain from the past that I did not realize I had not dealt with fully, which hindered my relationship with Him. He...
Read my story → ”Oh my goodness! I honestly don’t know if I can truly comprehend and share everything the Healing Hearts studies have done for me. I would say the greatest gift I received was freedom. Freedom from shame, my...
Read my story → ”This Study has impacted all of the important areas of my life. My understanding of God’s word, my understanding of my marriage promise, my understanding of the importance of forgiveness. All women should do...
Read my story → ”When I started this study, I felt like my heart had been ripped open. There had been a hard situation at the ministry where I worked which had ripped open a wound that I thought had been healed. So, when I...
Read my story →