Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

218 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

The Hem of His Garment × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

unbearable weight

Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Self-Harm · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bitterness to healed

I was able to learn that I had a lot of bitterness in my heart. Thanks to this study, my heart is healed. I understand now that you can hide bitterness in your heart and not be aware of it.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

study was hard at first

This study was hard at first. I came in depressed and confused about Jesus and scripture. I had struggled with self harm, anorexia and bulimia in different cycles. I had been through abuse and bad...

Depression · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

grace of God is given freely

Through this study I have learned that I must know and share the Word of God. I must forgive those who do not deserve it. It is to God’s glory to overlook an offense. I must release the desire to hate and seek...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

choices

What great power God has exerted through this study! I struggled with fear of losing my salvation through many means. I thought about abandoning my faith because my fear was so severe. God is all I have most...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

broken home

I would recommend this study even if you haven’t been through trauma. If you grew up in a broken home this is for you too.

Family & Relationships · Trauma · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

brought me closer to God

I have been in church long enough that I know ’’how to act’’ and ’’what to say’’ but my heart betrayed the truth to me - -I was ’’playing at being a Christian.’’ I am ashamed to type that, but I need to...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

It is truly by the grace of God that I am where I am today and know that I am worthy of love, and that I matter. I matter to the One who created me. I matter to His kingdom and get to see His work in my life...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every Christian should go through this study

I came from a background of some physical but more verbal and sexual abuse. I had not had an abortion so I questioned why I was suggested to do this study. I reluctantly got into it and I found I was guided...

Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

turning point in healing process

This study was a turning point in my healing process, after the death of my son. God is using my grief to help me go deeper in my love for Him, and my understanding of Scripture.

Grief & Loss · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

depth of forgiveness

This Bible study has opened up my eyes to how the Lord desires to use His Word to minister to my deepest needs. It has helped me to understand the depth of forgiveness that I have been given through Jesus’...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

in love with Christ

Although this study has been a prerequisite for moving forward in training to lead the study, I found myself growing deeper in love with Christ and having more of an appreciation for what He did for me, a...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God healed pains and wounds

I thank God for giving me an opportunity to do this Healing Hearts Bible study. This is the most amazing Bible study I’ve ever experienced. As I walked through each chapter in this study, God strengthened me...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

morning devotional

This is a great study that can be use as a morning devotional. It is a complete training to encourage you to continue growing in the knowledge of Christ. The questions for meditation of scripture is written...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is good!

I am thankful to a Holy and Mighty God, who is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. He has revealed and healed two main areas in disarray in my life. God has been so faithful to...

Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God cares

I had been through a lot of trials and did not realize that I struggled with God’s love for me and His goodness. This study reminded me that God cares for me, loves me, and wants me to grow.

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

know Him more

You may know scripture. You may have heard all these words before. Be prepared to open your heart. Be honest with Him and He will change your heart and make His Words alive in you in a way words cannot...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

oak tree

I want to share is about the oak tree. For many years I’ve shared with others that I have prayed with sincerity to the Father that my roots would grow so deep, that they would cross over ocean and seas to come...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life giving study

I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...

Anger & Bitterness · Self-Harm · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

practical and life changing

I believe and pray that every Christian has the opportunity to work through this study! The truths taught in this study are forever life changing and so practical! Personally, I have been forever changed by...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Peace and reassurance

This study has provided peace and reassurance for me of God’s Love and sovereignty.

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

closer to Jesus

This study has healed my heart and brought me much closer to Jesus. With the help of my leader, I’ve learned so much and grown both spiritually and emotionally. I’m very grateful for this study and I recommend...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

study reignites love for Savior

This Bible study reignited my love and appreciation for all that my Savior accomplished through His death and resurrection. Each chapter, pointing to Scripture, penetrated my heart and renewed my joy. I’m so...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 10 Older →