Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

260 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Relationship with God.

The Hem of His Garment × Relationship with God × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

truly forgive

What a wonderful program. It truly aligns the Word of God to our past/daily lives. It corrects us with the Word of God itself. It deeply explains God’s love for us through His son, Jesus Christ, and how He...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

grace of God is given freely

Through this study I have learned that I must know and share the Word of God. I must forgive those who do not deserve it. It is to God’s glory to overlook an offense. I must release the desire to hate and seek...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

choices

What great power God has exerted through this study! I struggled with fear of losing my salvation through many means. I thought about abandoning my faith because my fear was so severe. God is all I have most...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

future with Jesus

It was the intervention of God in my life to hear about Healing Hearts when I did, as I was enrolled and ready to commence another online mental health clinic. I had decided that particular clinic would just...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

harbored bitterness

Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...

Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

brought me closer to God

I have been in church long enough that I know ’’how to act’’ and ’’what to say’’ but my heart betrayed the truth to me - -I was ’’playing at being a Christian.’’ I am ashamed to type that, but I need to...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

It is truly by the grace of God that I am where I am today and know that I am worthy of love, and that I matter. I matter to the One who created me. I matter to His kingdom and get to see His work in my life...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

turning point in healing process

This study was a turning point in my healing process, after the death of my son. God is using my grief to help me go deeper in my love for Him, and my understanding of Scripture.

Grief & Loss · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

in love with Christ

Although this study has been a prerequisite for moving forward in training to lead the study, I found myself growing deeper in love with Christ and having more of an appreciation for what He did for me, a...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

morning devotional

This is a great study that can be use as a morning devotional. It is a complete training to encourage you to continue growing in the knowledge of Christ. The questions for meditation of scripture is written...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God cares

I had been through a lot of trials and did not realize that I struggled with God’s love for me and His goodness. This study reminded me that God cares for me, loves me, and wants me to grow.

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

know Him more

You may know scripture. You may have heard all these words before. Be prepared to open your heart. Be honest with Him and He will change your heart and make His Words alive in you in a way words cannot...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

practical and life changing

I believe and pray that every Christian has the opportunity to work through this study! The truths taught in this study are forever life changing and so practical! Personally, I have been forever changed by...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Peace and reassurance

This study has provided peace and reassurance for me of God’s Love and sovereignty.

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

study reignites love for Savior

This Bible study reignited my love and appreciation for all that my Savior accomplished through His death and resurrection. Each chapter, pointing to Scripture, penetrated my heart and renewed my joy. I’m so...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed forever

I enrolled in Healing Hearts bible study because someone suggested that I should do it. I didn’t have high expectations for it and I didn’t think I fully understood what it was. But after 9 weeks I’ve come out...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forever changed

Does your heart need healing today? Trust that the Holy Spirit has brought you here to free you from the baggage that has weighed you down for so long. That is exactly what happened to me, and I’m so thankful...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is giving me a big hug

This study certainly has impacted my life. If I did not start this study, I would be still struggling with my past sins, shame and darkness. I would not be able to know love of Jesus. It is hard to describe,...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No fluff

The Hem Of His Garment is a life-changing Bible study. It is not a ’’fluff’’ piece full of anecdotes and fun little assignments. It is an actual study of the Bible! That’s what makes it life changing! The only...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

the cross is the cure

I’ve been told and have read that the cross is the cure for our heart problem, which is sin. Forgiveness is God’s amazing gift to us (to me). Thank you, Jesus! . The Hem of His Garment study brought this...

Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

second time

This is my second time through this study and I have learned that it is not necessarily a ’’one time study.’’ It is not an easy study that I looked forward to repeating, but rather, a worthwhile endeavor that...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard heart to forgiving heart

I have come from having a hard heart of anger to having a forgiving heart for the people who hurt me in my past. I know that I am good enough for God died on the cross for me.

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

growth

I worked with an amazing counselor, Kimberley, who was patient and kind and also not afraid to challenge me. I can truly see growth in myself. I can see how the study has changed my understanding of my past,...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 11 Older →