For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
I started this study for healing in my mental health due to issues surrounding the addiction of loved ones. It escalated anxiety and depression in me. As I worked through examining my heart and mind via the...
Read my story → ”This study has been the deep heart surgery that I have needed for a long time. My counselor, I believe, was assigned to me by the Lord. She was so gracious, patient and honest, reminding me of the truth of...
Read my story → ”Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...
Read my story → ”WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...
Read my story → ”I have struggled for so many years with the burden of what happened to me as a child and young adult. I have carried it with me for so long that I did not know where to turn. Though I prayed and read...
Read my story → ”What an incredible God we get call Father!! The truths taught in the study will change your life, if you are willing to surrender your hurt, pain, guilt, anger, resentment, and brokenness. God will heal and...
Read my story → ”A broken vase is how I always saw myself. I always felt that a person like me will never walk in freedom from my past hurts and pain. Resentment was the god in my heart. I fed my idol because I did not trust...
Read my story → ”This study certainly has impacted my life. If I did not start this study, I would be still struggling with my past sins, shame and darkness. I would not be able to know love of Jesus. It is hard to describe,...
Read my story → ”This study has impacted my life in a way that I feel like I can take on the world with God’s mercy and grace. It has shown me areas in my life that I need to tap further into the Word to be strong in my weak...
Read my story → ”This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...
Read my story → ”I had turned to so many other ’’good’’ things trying to survive depression. Through that, I forgot the one truly good thing, Jesus. This bible study did not have to talk about all of the psychological parts of...
Read my story → ”My life has forever changed. Thank God! Matthew 13:12, ’’To those who listen to my teachings more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening,...
Read my story → ”Oh my goodness! I honestly don’t know if I can truly comprehend and share everything the Healing Hearts studies have done for me. I would say the greatest gift I received was freedom. Freedom from shame, my...
Read my story → ”During this bible study I was able to see more of myself in a more intimate way with God. I also feared (in the beginning) all the things that have been hidden in my heart and exposing them to God was too...
Read my story → ”I would recommend this Study to anyone who wants to examine their heart and expose those deep rooted feelings of shame and guilt, or areas of habitual sin, or some sins that may be buried and not even thought...
Read my story → ”I would like to thank my counselor, Donna M, for assisting me with this wonderful study. Thank you for your sweet and encouraging words. Thank you for your time and patience with me. Thank you that you...
Read my story → ”When I began this study, I still wondered how God would ever use me again. How could He look on me with love and compassion when I was so unlovely in my own eyes? How could He forgive me when I could not...
Read my story → ”For many decades I lived with a sense of shame from having been sexually abused as a young child. It is this study that helped me find not only a fuller sense of God’s forgiveness but also the freedom from...
Read my story → ”WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...
Read my story → ”I have found this study to be a lovely and yet powerful tool for the Lord, an instrument which leads gently, though not always comfortably, to the Word and repentance, and healing through Jesus Christ. I am...
Read my story → ”This is a great study. Things I had carried hidden in my heart for years were brought to the surface. I was able to begin to work through my sins, and the sins of others against me, from a biblical...
Read my story → ”This study encompasses the basics I needed to heal from my past abuse. I also learned how to continue on in my life, seeing myself as Christ views me. The study helped me ’’get real’’ with the sins and doubts...
Read my story → ”If you are struggling with sexual abuse or sin, then you need this study. Through taking this study, God has shown me that it wasn’t my fault for what one man did. I didn’t need to live under the fear, guilt,...
Read my story → ”Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...
Read my story →