Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

37 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Restored Relationships.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Restored Relationships × Clear filters
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
4:15
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From "don't cry" to crying for 27 years to crying out to God

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have received the healing I had been crying out to God for

I gave my life to Jesus Christ about 4 years ago, however I was still struggling with walking in my Christianity. I did not understand why. This study revealed that my heart remained encased in the pain of an...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

Wanna ruin a family gathering? Start a discussion about abortion. This, I am sure, is true for many families, not just mine. Let me explain. I have been silent for 30 years about my abortions. Thirty. Yes....

Abortion · Estrangement · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom

Healing Hearts has allowed me freedom of expression on so many levels. I was able to testify of how the Lord delivered me from decades of sin that i was about to give up trying to overcome. I was able to share...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I have been freed from hate and anger. They led my inner thoughts and emotions, not so much on the outside towards people, but on the inside that translated to annoyance for my son and mom. Today, I do not...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

emotional turmoil

I had been living in emotional turmoil for years. I knew that was not how my life should go. Now being healed and set free from my past has really changed my life as I am a better mom, wife and daughter. I...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

complete confidence in who I am now

This bible study has impacted my life in so many different ways. I’m so grateful! One is just feeling God’s daily grace and love more than I’ve ever felt. I have grown so much in my knowledge of the bible, by...

Guilt & Shame · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now understands forgiveness and intimacy

Never will I live or wallow in my sins again. I know through this study has enhanced my understanding on receiving the forgiveness of God for my crimes in taking the life of my own child in my womb, the using...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

carried shame for 40 years

If there is one thing I would want to share with anyone who may read this, it is this: I carried deep, dark secrets and shame for far too long (some 40 years!). The decision to cover up that shame affected my...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and joy

God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn't want to face any of this...but now I am free!

Going through the Healing Hearts Study has been so releasing for me in my soul. It has helped me to grieve over my children I aborted. I am no longer fearful of even hearing the word abortion. It has given me...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Freedom · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness and grace

I came to this study a woman who defined herself partially, as someone who had 3 abortions. It was frequently in my thoughts, and I often allowed that life experience to impact my perspective on other things...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

This study changed my whole life

Before this study, I was bitter, selfish and unforgiving. Now I am more fun to be around, am not bitter and forgive more easily than I used to. I do not close myself off physically and emotionally and make the...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Another step in the right direction

A former Bible Study had helped set me free from the shame that was hidden deep inside due to my abortion. My life was changed. However I still had a fear of sharing the truth of my abortion with my daughters...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Better mom, daughter, sister, wife

Although a believer, there were issues of non-forgiveness in my life (abortion being one of them) and this study assisted me with not only that, but drawing me into a closer relationship with Christ, my...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Intimacy issues

Before I started this study, I thought I was already healed from the pain of my abortion. What I didn't realize was although I had a head knowledge of my forgiveness, I hadn't received it into my heart and...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Tools and answers right from the Bible

This study had changed my life in the most dramatic ways. I thought I knew a lot, I thought I was not bothered by my past, and yet I knew something was wrong. I just happened to find Healing Hearts. During...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A new sense of peace, real change

It has truly been a journey!!! I know this study has changed my life, my way of thinking and especially my HEART!!! First and foremost I am able to say that I have truly grasped the forgiveness of my sin from...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Through daily study and light

God has done an amazing work in my life in the weeks since I began this journey to touch the hem of His garment. I think the key was being desperate enough that my heart was open to whatever Jesus wanted to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 2 Older →