Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

212 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Forgiveness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Forgiveness × Clear filters
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
4:15
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From "don't cry" to crying for 27 years to crying out to God

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted

This study has impacted my life in the area of forgiveness and stretching myself to be just like Christ in stretching my love.

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

love revealed

This bible study was truly a Godsend. When I initially started the study, it was a little rough because it caused me to confront the abortion I had (many years ago) head-on. No more hiding, no more sweeping it...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finished feeling forgiven

This study has helped give me a way to talk about my abortion. I not only finished feeling forgiven, I feel confident that God is going to use my weakness to further demonstrate His glory.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have received the healing I had been crying out to God for

I gave my life to Jesus Christ about 4 years ago, however I was still struggling with walking in my Christianity. I did not understand why. This study revealed that my heart remained encased in the pain of an...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

42 years hiding a secret

After spending 42 years of my life hiding this secret and allowing it to destroy me from the inside, I found a church and a ministry that has allowed me to finally open up this part of my life. It helped me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

appeared to have it all

I appeared to have it all. A successful business, a handsome husband who loved me, 3 beautiful children, a dog and even the white picket fence house. I dreamed big dreams and achieved them. People in the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Time does NOT heal all wounds

You’ve probably heard the expression ’’time heals all wounds’’. Unfortunately, it isn’t true. I had wounds that I left untended for more than 50 years and ’’time’’ just deepened those wounds. I’ve had two...

Abortion · Abuse · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

Thank you, Charlene, for being an awesome blessing through my process. God bless you and your team for putting God’s glory on display through your healing ministry. There is no more shame or condemnation for...

Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

looked at past

The study helped me look at my past, which wasn’t easy, and confront situations in light of the Word of God. My counsellor was a tremendous blessing in walking out the study and praying for me. Healing comes...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Healing from abortion brought healing to other areas of my life!

The Lord has used this study in my life in many ways. Healing from the abortion brought healing to other areas of my life. I grew in the understanding of the depths of God’s love and the price He was willing...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life saving study

This bible study has helped me to change my whole idea on how I view God. I always believed that there was some sort of a higher being but I never realized just how much God loves us and what the shedding of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgive

I knew that God had forgiven me for my sin of abortion. But I kept it locked away, and never looked at it. I felt that if I just forgot that it ever happened, then I would never have to face the remorse and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

self-forgiveness

I came at a point of desperation and grief. My abortions happened many many years ago and I knew God would forgive, but I could not forgive myself. Thru this study, I found that self-forgiveness is not written...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This study helped me uncover all areas of sexual sin in my life, whether chosen or put upon me, and the wrong thinking I have about sex from these experiences. I have felt freedom in sharing my story, instead...

Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new eyes and new heart

This study helped me have deeper healing from my abortion. It reminded me who I am in Jesus, and who Jesus is in me and the great gift of His forgiveness, grace and mercy. The counselor was very kind and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

see choices through God’s eyes

When I was asked to go through Healing Hearts in order to volunteer at our local pro-life clinic, I really didn’t think this was necessary. I had several abortions 30 years before when I wasn’t a believer and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness

Recently I took a step of courage and visited our local CPC with hopes to volunteer. I didn’t know if they would want someone who’d had an abortion but just wanted to serve women who’d been where I’d been with...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impactful study

I cannot put into words the impact this study has had on me. God used it to finally set me free from the prison of shame I had been living in for 36 years. I didn’t realize how deep the wounds were because I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

don’t suffer in silence

This study has again fired up my passion to help other women who have experienced abortion so that they do not have to suffer in silence for years like I did. Also, so that they might know that His grace and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freeing healing

I thought I had obeyed our Lord in forgiving others and accepting His forgiveness for my sins, but I had only accepted the bandaid when He offered a far deeper and more freeing healing.

Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 9 Older →