For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
7:24 When I started this study, I was going through a tough time financially and in my marriage. God has blessed me so much since I started this and started to rely on Him more. I have received many financial...
Read my story → ”My husband and I had struggled our whole married life to communicate and find closeness and appreciation for one another. This study brought forgiveness and healing of many issues that we struggled with and...
Read my story → ”Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...
Read my story → ”I am thankful to a Holy and Mighty God, who is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. He has revealed and healed two main areas in disarray in my life. God has been so faithful to...
Read my story → ”Before taking on this study, I was the victim, I was defensive, I was hurt. It was their fault why I am who I am now. Then, things changed as I walked though Jesus’ sufferings . He died for me? He did no...
Read my story → ”I can’t say enough about this study. It has brought me closer to God and in touch with all the things in me that hinder me from being close to God, from being honest with myself and from having authentic and...
Read my story → ”This was an amazing study and has helped me gain a deeper understanding of who Christ is and what He went through. With everything he went through, He can relate with us. We are not alone. I learned how and...
Read my story → ”This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...
Read my story → ”I think this can be a good study for anyone. I have come a long way in my healing process but there were still a couple of things in this study that helped guide my thinking. The chapter on intimacy really...
Read my story → ”If you are ready to take on something that will change your life, then this study is for you! If you are not ready to dig deep into your damaged past or marital issues, then this study is not for you. I say...
Read my story → ”There are so many ways that this study has impacted me. It seemed that every time I sat down to the study there was something that would resonate deep into my soul. I really approached this study knowing that...
Read my story → ”During the 10 weeks of this bible study, I really drew nearer to Jesus and developed a deeper relationship with Him. My marriage was beginning to strain, due to a lack of communication and understanding...
Read my story → ”When I started this study I was suffering from pain due to the betrayal of a friend, and the death of our friendship. I thought I had worked through the anger this caused, and had fully forgiven her. The Holy...
Read my story → ”Through Jesus I am thankful for this study. The Lord has truly reminded me of so many things though out this time with Him: on why sin came in this world, how to be a better wife to my husband, why we have to...
Read my story → ”This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...
Read my story → ”Healing Hearts Ministry was there for me during a very difficult time. When I thought I was doing the bible study for one reason, that was old hat news. I received some new news that caused very raw, acute...
Read my story → ”Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...
Read my story → ”I Thank God for this study, for it has really helped me. I was a person who grew up in a broken home. I never experienced how it feels to have two parents. I never experienced love from my both parents. I...
Read my story → ”Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...
Read my story → ”The Hem of His Garment Bible study has greatly impacted my life in so many ways! It has changed the way I treat and look at both my husband and children. In working through The Hem of His Garment Bible study,...
Read my story → ”I honestly didn't think that healing would ever come! I never saw that Jesus died for my sufferings. That alone has changed my life. Then, to move forward and see I was holding on to anger and bitterness...
Read my story → ”I loved this study! I hate that it's over. I want more! I loved my counselor! This study gave me a more intimate walk with the Lord and I know will only make my marriage better. I think all women shoould do...
Read my story → ”One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...
Read my story →