For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
Prior to enrolling in Healing Hearts, I hid from God, carrying an unbearable weight of guilt and shame for my sin, as well as for the sins of others. Although I accepted Christ at 19, faithfully attended...
Read my story → ”This study was hard at first. I came in depressed and confused about Jesus and scripture. I had struggled with self harm, anorexia and bulimia in different cycles. I had been through abuse and bad...
Read my story → ”This study has been so timely. This last summer was one of the hardest times in my life. I was mentally ill due to extreme undereating and deeply depressed from not dealing with painful events that had been a...
Read my story → ”I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...
Read my story → ”This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.
Read my story →