For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
7:24 God has absolutely worked through this study to bring me closer to Him. Close study of the Scriptures along with many self-reflection questions have lead to conviction, repentance, peace, healing, and a deeper...
Read my story → ”I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to go through this bible study, The Hem of His Garment. I was in a stuck place, not able to get past some hurts in my life. Over the course of this study, I sensed...
Read my story → ”This bible study has taught me to live again. I learned about bitterness and anger inside me, that I had held onto for years. This study has taught me how to free my life of the things that were holding me...
Read my story → ”This study came to me at a time when I knew His Word and what my identity in Christ was, BUT, I had this ’’monkey on my back’’ for years that left me constantly struggling to accept my worth in His kingdom. I...
Read my story → ”I came to this study confused, distressed and tormented. I had anger, bitterness and anxiety burning inside me. I have come to understand more clearly exactly what Jesus has done for me. God has shown me how...
Read my story → ”What a wonderful program. It truly aligns the Word of God to our past/daily lives. It corrects us with the Word of God itself. It deeply explains God’s love for us through His son, Jesus Christ, and how He...
Read my story → ”Through this study I have learned that I must know and share the Word of God. I must forgive those who do not deserve it. It is to God’s glory to overlook an offense. I must release the desire to hate and seek...
Read my story → ”What great power God has exerted through this study! I struggled with fear of losing my salvation through many means. I thought about abandoning my faith because my fear was so severe. God is all I have most...
Read my story → ”It was the intervention of God in my life to hear about Healing Hearts when I did, as I was enrolled and ready to commence another online mental health clinic. I had decided that particular clinic would just...
Read my story → ”Prior to this study, I was very broken. I was badly hurt. I went through a traumatic experience 3 years prior. My heart needed healing badly. Going through this study helped me realize that I had harbored so...
Read my story → ”I have been in church long enough that I know ’’how to act’’ and ’’what to say’’ but my heart betrayed the truth to me - -I was ’’playing at being a Christian.’’ I am ashamed to type that, but I need to...
Read my story → ”It is truly by the grace of God that I am where I am today and know that I am worthy of love, and that I matter. I matter to the One who created me. I matter to His kingdom and get to see His work in my life...
Read my story → ”This study was a turning point in my healing process, after the death of my son. God is using my grief to help me go deeper in my love for Him, and my understanding of Scripture.
Read my story → ”Although this study has been a prerequisite for moving forward in training to lead the study, I found myself growing deeper in love with Christ and having more of an appreciation for what He did for me, a...
Read my story → ”This is a great study that can be use as a morning devotional. It is a complete training to encourage you to continue growing in the knowledge of Christ. The questions for meditation of scripture is written...
Read my story → ”I had been through a lot of trials and did not realize that I struggled with God’s love for me and His goodness. This study reminded me that God cares for me, loves me, and wants me to grow.
Read my story → ”You may know scripture. You may have heard all these words before. Be prepared to open your heart. Be honest with Him and He will change your heart and make His Words alive in you in a way words cannot...
Read my story → ”I believe and pray that every Christian has the opportunity to work through this study! The truths taught in this study are forever life changing and so practical! Personally, I have been forever changed by...
Read my story → ”This study has provided peace and reassurance for me of God’s Love and sovereignty.
Read my story → ”This Bible study reignited my love and appreciation for all that my Savior accomplished through His death and resurrection. Each chapter, pointing to Scripture, penetrated my heart and renewed my joy. I’m so...
Read my story → ”I enrolled in Healing Hearts bible study because someone suggested that I should do it. I didn’t have high expectations for it and I didn’t think I fully understood what it was. But after 9 weeks I’ve come out...
Read my story → ”Does your heart need healing today? Trust that the Holy Spirit has brought you here to free you from the baggage that has weighed you down for so long. That is exactly what happened to me, and I’m so thankful...
Read my story → ”This study certainly has impacted my life. If I did not start this study, I would be still struggling with my past sins, shame and darkness. I would not be able to know love of Jesus. It is hard to describe,...
Read my story →