Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

41 stories from women in Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Anger & Bitterness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Women × Anger & Bitterness × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have received the healing I had been crying out to God for

I gave my life to Jesus Christ about 4 years ago, however I was still struggling with walking in my Christianity. I did not understand why. This study revealed that my heart remained encased in the pain of an...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom

Healing Hearts has allowed me freedom of expression on so many levels. I was able to testify of how the Lord delivered me from decades of sin that i was about to give up trying to overcome. I was able to share...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I have been freed from hate and anger. They led my inner thoughts and emotions, not so much on the outside towards people, but on the inside that translated to annoyance for my son and mom. Today, I do not...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

see choices through God’s eyes

When I was asked to go through Healing Hearts in order to volunteer at our local pro-life clinic, I really didn’t think this was necessary. I had several abortions 30 years before when I wasn’t a believer and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing

This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed heart

I just cannot say enough about this study and this ministry. Sue L has done a phenomenal job with Binding Up the Brokenhearted. My e-counselor, Pat, has been so helpful, so loving and so non-judgmental. She is...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am very grateful to God to be part of this study. I believe that my taking part in this study was God’s plan. I have never really taken part in any bible study program. I am an abuse survivor, at the time I...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now understands forgiveness and intimacy

Never will I live or wallow in my sins again. I know through this study has enhanced my understanding on receiving the forgiveness of God for my crimes in taking the life of my own child in my womb, the using...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

a healed heart

At the moment I had to translate for this ministry, I was in a process of healing and recovery. Basically my life was ashes at the point you met me. The only thing I knew was that I am in His hands, but did...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biggest impact was chapter on the cross

The biggest impact I had was learning to talk about what I went through. I felt it most as I went through the chapter of the cross, and learned what Jesus truly went through just for me. I am a work in process...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

battle field in the mind

For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Changed my Life

This study changed my life! I was living with a heart bound in bars and chains of guilt and shame, anger and bitterness. Through the perfect atonement of Christ I have been forgiven! Through this study, I have...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

tried other counseling

This ministry is the very thing, after trying other counseling groups, that really made the healing difference for me. This is a ministry set up in a very God glorifying way. You aren’t given a bunch of human...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted life

This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life completely changed

I came to Healing Hearts broken and just a shell of who I once was. I was consumed with so much bitterness and anger that I didn't think I could ever be whole. After completing the "Binding up the Broken...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed my life

Prior to this study, I blamed others for the decision to have an abortion and harbored unforgiveness in my heart towards those who urged me to make that decision. The guilt from having an abortion always...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

carried hurt and guilt for 23 years

This study has helped me recover from guilt and anger. I have learned that there is forgiveness in the Lord. I had an abortion that I wasn't proud of and carried the hurt and guilt for 23 years. This study...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

made whole

I was hurting, I hated myself, was angry at myself, at people and felt worthless. But I am made whole by Jesus Christ after going through this study.

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

release bitterness

This study has helped me to release the bitterness, unforgiveness and ugliness of my past, to receive Christ's forgiveness and healing and supply me with a boldness for the gospel in order to give compassion...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

Do you want to move past areas that are keeping you stuck? This study is life changing and will do just that. It has brought me past so many things - anger, self pity, running to friends instead of God and so...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 2 Older →