Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

304 stories from women in Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Abortion.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Women × Abortion × Clear filters
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
4:15
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From "don't cry" to crying for 27 years to crying out to God

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biblical focus

I had already done a few post-abortive programs/studies (Living in Colour, Rachel’s Vineyard), but I am grateful for this one, as I was curious what all it entailed. I appreciate the Biblical focus and how...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

Wanna ruin a family gathering? Start a discussion about abortion. This, I am sure, is true for many families, not just mine. Let me explain. I have been silent for 30 years about my abortions. Thirty. Yes....

Abortion · Estrangement · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

love revealed

This bible study was truly a Godsend. When I initially started the study, it was a little rough because it caused me to confront the abortion I had (many years ago) head-on. No more hiding, no more sweeping it...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finished feeling forgiven

This study has helped give me a way to talk about my abortion. I not only finished feeling forgiven, I feel confident that God is going to use my weakness to further demonstrate His glory.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

His forgiveness is more than enough

This study has been such a blessing. It’s been the best kind of challenge because it brought some things out of me that needed to be brought to light. Self-examination was difficult at times, but I want to...

Abortion · Marriage · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have received the healing I had been crying out to God for

I gave my life to Jesus Christ about 4 years ago, however I was still struggling with walking in my Christianity. I did not understand why. This study revealed that my heart remained encased in the pain of an...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom to move forward

The Healing Hearts study with counsel has been so effective in healing my hurts from so many years of shame and denial. It uncovered destructive attitudes and made me aware of how deceitful my heart can be....

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

wasn’t sure about this bible study

I had an abortion about 10 years ago and the Lord saved me 4 years ago. He healed me from the hurt and shame of that horrible experience. As I was introduced to this Bible study, I wasn’t sure if this was the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

42 years hiding a secret

After spending 42 years of my life hiding this secret and allowing it to destroy me from the inside, I found a church and a ministry that has allowed me to finally open up this part of my life. It helped me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom

Healing Hearts has allowed me freedom of expression on so many levels. I was able to testify of how the Lord delivered me from decades of sin that i was about to give up trying to overcome. I was able to share...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

appeared to have it all

I appeared to have it all. A successful business, a handsome husband who loved me, 3 beautiful children, a dog and even the white picket fence house. I dreamed big dreams and achieved them. People in the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Time does NOT heal all wounds

You’ve probably heard the expression ’’time heals all wounds’’. Unfortunately, it isn’t true. I had wounds that I left untended for more than 50 years and ’’time’’ just deepened those wounds. I’ve had two...

Abortion · Abuse · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

found healing

For 39 years I have been tortured by physical pain, unbearable grief and shame, even though I was saved and have been in a loving relationship with Christ my Savior before making this terrible choice of...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Healing from abortion brought healing to other areas of my life!

The Lord has used this study in my life in many ways. Healing from the abortion brought healing to other areas of my life. I grew in the understanding of the depths of God’s love and the price He was willing...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgive

I knew that God had forgiven me for my sin of abortion. But I kept it locked away, and never looked at it. I felt that if I just forgot that it ever happened, then I would never have to face the remorse and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

self-forgiveness

I came at a point of desperation and grief. My abortions happened many many years ago and I knew God would forgive, but I could not forgive myself. Thru this study, I found that self-forgiveness is not written...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new eyes and new heart

This study helped me have deeper healing from my abortion. It reminded me who I am in Jesus, and who Jesus is in me and the great gift of His forgiveness, grace and mercy. The counselor was very kind and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

see choices through God’s eyes

When I was asked to go through Healing Hearts in order to volunteer at our local pro-life clinic, I really didn’t think this was necessary. I had several abortions 30 years before when I wasn’t a believer and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness

Recently I took a step of courage and visited our local CPC with hopes to volunteer. I didn’t know if they would want someone who’d had an abortion but just wanted to serve women who’d been where I’d been with...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn’t know I needed this

I believe that without this Bible study, I would have never known how badly that I needed it. I am not the same person that I was when I started it and my prayer today is that any woman that has had an...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 13 Older →