Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

2 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Substance Abuse.

The Hem of His Garment × Substance Abuse × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

How has this study impacted my life? Where do I begin?! God has filled the hole in my heart. The hole was there since childhood wanting unconditional love and nurturing from my parents who were both...

Abuse · Substance Abuse · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →