Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

7 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Sexual Immorality.

The Hem of His Garment × Sexual Immorality × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing after sexual impurity

This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...

Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Rape · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

love and grace

This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.

Addiction · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Self-Harm · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

higly recommend

This study has helped me look inside myself at things I've already been healed from and things I still need to work on. It's allowed me to open God's word and study it more in depth. Also, what I've learned I...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Sexual Immorality · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been one of the most powerful ones I have done. Although I apologize it has taken me more time than most, and I have not used my time wisely and been under attack, God faithful lead me...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

New Hope

Guilt and shame have continued to lurk in the shadows of my life regarding past sexual sin. There was a wall that kept me from experiencing the forgiveness and freedom that Christ desires for me. This study...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →