For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
This study came to me at a time when I knew His Word and what my identity in Christ was, BUT, I had this ’’monkey on my back’’ for years that left me constantly struggling to accept my worth in His kingdom. I...
Read my story → ”It is truly by the grace of God that I am where I am today and know that I am worthy of love, and that I matter. I matter to the One who created me. I matter to His kingdom and get to see His work in my life...
Read my story → ”I had a wonderful Healing Hearts counselor who had a similar past as I did and this was very important to me because everyone doesn’t quite understand what you may be experiencing. My parents had a very...
Read my story → ”This website has great ministry on how to let go of bitterness, anger, and resentment and give over the battle to the Lord. I now have much more joy and fulfillment in my identity with Christ.
Read my story → ”Every chapter had a great impact. The chapter of true forgiveness went deep into areas and allowed me to see the way God sees it. Unrighteous and righteous anger caused me to notice more of my responses for a...
Read my story → ”This study has healed old wounds, deep and hurtful wounds that I had covered up. This study has given me a renewed view of myself, allowing me to see me as God sees me. I have grown in my relationship with...
Read my story → ”This Bible study has helped me, as a devoted Christian, renew my faith and trust in God so that my life resembles Christ and leads all to Christ.
Read my story → ”I have found this study to be a lovely and yet powerful tool for the Lord, an instrument which leads gently, though not always comfortably, to the Word and repentance, and healing through Jesus Christ. I am...
Read my story → ”This study encompasses the basics I needed to heal from my past abuse. I also learned how to continue on in my life, seeing myself as Christ views me. The study helped me ’’get real’’ with the sins and doubts...
Read my story → ”Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...
Read my story → ”The Hem of His Garment Bible study has changed my life forever. This study was well put together, and met my every need. I learned more about myself in the last few weeks than in all of my life. I realized the...
Read my story → ”This study has truly helped open my eyes to areas in my life I didn't even know I was still struggling with. It helped me see how God feels about me and to learn more about my identity in Christ. The chapters...
Read my story → ”This has changed me. I am a partaker of grace! My life is to be a testimony of God's amazing grace and in return I get the priviledge of extending that grace to others. This profound truth has changed me from...
Read my story → ”This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...
Read my story → ”It has forever changed the way I present myself to others...as a living and holy sacrifice to glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Read my story → ”I was so full of religion and self righteousness that I was heading for destruction and didn't even know it. I had secret sin I didn't realize was sin. This study works on relationships. ALL OF THEM. There is...
Read my story → ”I am so very thankful I did find this. It explained things to me, used scripture to help me to see what healing I need, and how I should not feel punished. It has helped me to gain a more positive outlook on...
Read my story → ”When I first started this bible study, I was dead, but through studying the Living Word of God, I have been made alive! I have joy because of God and through building my relationship with Him I am made whole!
Read my story → ”I want to thank Healing Hearts and my counselor for her encouragement and understanding throughout this study. The study helped me release negative things I was holding on to and made me realize that God is...
Read my story → ”I want to thank Healing Hearts and my counselor for her encouragement and understanding throughout this study. The study helped me release negative things I was holding onto and made me realize that God is...
Read my story → ”When I started this study, I was hoping my heart could be healed from my past hurts, specifically sexual abuse as a child, chronic perfectionism and insecurity, and depression and anxiety. I do believe this...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me face head on the generational curse of anger in my family lineage and to make steps to change it in my life. Jesus is my husband.
Read my story → ”This study has been a blessing to me. I was thrilled that it does not turn to modern psychology for answers, but only to the Word of God. Jesus is the only true and lasting Healer! I have experienced some...
Read my story → ”In 9 chapters, 10 weeks, I am able to look back at my first prayers and see myself admitting to things I never thought to share with anyone else. To be able to let go, to be instructed and taken by the hand...
Read my story →