For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
The Healing Hearts program is completed. Thank you so much, Mr. Miller, for taking the time to make sure I could read the written lessons by making it possible to make the print bigger for less eye strain. The...
Read my story → ”I started this study for healing in my mental health due to issues surrounding the addiction of loved ones. It escalated anxiety and depression in me. As I worked through examining my heart and mind via the...
Read my story → ”When I started this study, I was going through a tough time financially and in my marriage. God has blessed me so much since I started this and started to rely on Him more. I have received many financial...
Read my story → ”This study has been the deep heart surgery that I have needed for a long time. My counselor, I believe, was assigned to me by the Lord. She was so gracious, patient and honest, reminding me of the truth of...
Read my story → ”God showed me that I had internalized an assault to the point that I believed I could not trust even Him. But He said that He would heal me from that pain, if I just stepped out on my faith, and grab a hold of...
Read my story → ”I have lived my life feeling different, damaged, invisible, hopeless and worthless. I had learned to hold everything in and pretend everything was fine, when it wasn’t. This study was a blessing and at the...
Read my story → ”This is a powerful study that impacts and changes lives. My life was changed and transformed as I began this study with a broken and bitter heart. Through this study I acquired the skills and tools to walk...
Read my story → ”Although a born-again church-goer, I began this study very distant from my Lord and Savior. I was constantly plagued by feelings of self-doubt, lack of trust for others, thoughts of wishing suicide, very...
Read my story → ”This study was hard at first. I came in depressed and confused about Jesus and scripture. I had struggled with self harm, anorexia and bulimia in different cycles. I had been through abuse and bad...
Read my story → ”I would recommend this study even if you haven’t been through trauma. If you grew up in a broken home this is for you too.
Read my story → ”It was the intervention of God in my life to hear about Healing Hearts when I did, as I was enrolled and ready to commence another online mental health clinic. I had decided that particular clinic would just...
Read my story → ”This bible study opened my eyes to a new way. It healed many aspects of my life that I wasn’t even aware of how much pain I had harbored deep inside. It showed me how the bible can heal me by studying it with...
Read my story → ”Thank you so much for this bible study!!!! I have learned so much about scripture and so much about God; more than I have ever known before. In my darkest of hours, I have been able to turn to this bible study...
Read my story → ”It is truly by the grace of God that I am where I am today and know that I am worthy of love, and that I matter. I matter to the One who created me. I matter to His kingdom and get to see His work in my life...
Read my story → ”This study was a turning point in my healing process, after the death of my son. God is using my grief to help me go deeper in my love for Him, and my understanding of Scripture.
Read my story → ”A couple of years ago, I went through Binding Up the Brokenhearted. I felt so much peace and freedom for the first time. I accepted Jesus’ forgiveness and was able to really let Jesus in and put my walls down....
Read my story → ”This study has been so timely. This last summer was one of the hardest times in my life. I was mentally ill due to extreme undereating and deeply depressed from not dealing with painful events that had been a...
Read my story → ”I thank God for giving me an opportunity to do this Healing Hearts Bible study. This is the most amazing Bible study I’ve ever experienced. As I walked through each chapter in this study, God strengthened me...
Read my story → ”I am thankful to a Holy and Mighty God, who is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. He has revealed and healed two main areas in disarray in my life. God has been so faithful to...
Read my story → ”This study was such an encouragement to me as I am in the midst of a trial. I learned so much. With God, no matter our circumstance we can experience forgiveness, healing and hope.
Read my story → ”I want to share is about the oak tree. For many years I’ve shared with others that I have prayed with sincerity to the Father that my roots would grow so deep, that they would cross over ocean and seas to come...
Read my story → ”I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...
Read my story → ”WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...
Read my story → ”This study is so incredibly helpful in navigating hurt and pain in life. I was liberated from so much hurt and pain by doing this study in the midst of a trial. I am grateful to the Lord in His timing and I...
Read my story →