Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

worthy of Jesus’ love

The Healing Hearts program is completed. Thank you so much, Mr. Miller, for taking the time to make sure I could read the written lessons by making it possible to make the print bigger for less eye strain. The...

Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deeper intimacy with God

God has absolutely worked through this study to bring me closer to Him. Close study of the Scriptures along with many self-reflection questions have lead to conviction, repentance, peace, healing, and a deeper...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God’s mercy and grace

When I started this study, I was going through a tough time financially and in my marriage. God has blessed me so much since I started this and started to rely on Him more. I have received many financial...

Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was stuck

I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to go through this bible study, The Hem of His Garment. I was in a stuck place, not able to get past some hurts in my life. Over the course of this study, I sensed...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deep heart surgery

This study has been the deep heart surgery that I have needed for a long time. My counselor, I believe, was assigned to me by the Lord. She was so gracious, patient and honest, reminding me of the truth of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness for assault

God showed me that I had internalized an assault to the point that I believed I could not trust even Him. But He said that He would heal me from that pain, if I just stepped out on my faith, and grab a hold of...

Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

unconditional love and grace

I have lived my life feeling different, damaged, invisible, hopeless and worthless. I had learned to hold everything in and pretend everything was fine, when it wasn’t. This study was a blessing and at the...

Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This is a powerful study that impacts and changes lives. My life was changed and transformed as I began this study with a broken and bitter heart. Through this study I acquired the skills and tools to walk...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

baggage

This has really cleared out the baggage that I’ve been carrying around for years and years. I feel lighter and more calm than I’ve felt in forever! Thank you God for being there for me when I didn’t deserve...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Life Changing

Although a born-again church-goer, I began this study very distant from my Lord and Savior. I was constantly plagued by feelings of self-doubt, lack of trust for others, thoughts of wishing suicide, very...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

truly forgive

What a wonderful program. It truly aligns the Word of God to our past/daily lives. It corrects us with the Word of God itself. It deeply explains God’s love for us through His son, Jesus Christ, and how He...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bitterness to healed

I was able to learn that I had a lot of bitterness in my heart. Thanks to this study, my heart is healed. I understand now that you can hide bitterness in your heart and not be aware of it.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

more peace

I thank God for this ministry. My relationship with the Lord has gotten stronger. Some addictions are gone and I have more peace of Christ in my life. Thank you and God bless you for all that you do!!

Addiction · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

study was hard at first

This study was hard at first. I came in depressed and confused about Jesus and scripture. I had struggled with self harm, anorexia and bulimia in different cycles. I had been through abuse and bad...

Depression · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This was a very powerful Bible Study. I did not know what to expect. At first I thought it would be easy, but this study dives deep and touched places of my heart I didn’t even know needed healing. The hardest...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing from past abuse

I have been to numerous counselors and made many attempts to heal from my past abuse. Having gone through this study, I believe I have finally found the healing I have searched for many years. It is in the...

Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

broken home

I would recommend this study even if you haven’t been through trauma. If you grew up in a broken home this is for you too.

Family & Relationships · Trauma · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

future with Jesus

It was the intervention of God in my life to hear about Healing Hearts when I did, as I was enrolled and ready to commence another online mental health clinic. I had decided that particular clinic would just...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

opened my eyes

This bible study opened my eyes to a new way. It healed many aspects of my life that I wasn’t even aware of how much pain I had harbored deep inside. It showed me how the bible can heal me by studying it with...

Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

richest study

A couple of years ago, I went through Binding Up the Brokenhearted. I felt so much peace and freedom for the first time. I accepted Jesus’ forgiveness and was able to really let Jesus in and put my walls down....

Marriage · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

path to healing

This study has been so timely. This last summer was one of the hardest times in my life. I was mentally ill due to extreme undereating and deeply depressed from not dealing with painful events that had been a...

Depression · Self-Harm · Trauma · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God healed pains and wounds

I thank God for giving me an opportunity to do this Healing Hearts Bible study. This is the most amazing Bible study I’ve ever experienced. As I walked through each chapter in this study, God strengthened me...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

scripture saturated study

I’ve had some significant trauma in my life but only recently have been allowing it to be aired out and sorted through. I’ve had some good friends give good wisdom but this study was Scripture saturated and...

Trauma · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 10 Older →