Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

3 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Estrangement.

The Hem of His Garment × Estrangement × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is good!

I am thankful to a Holy and Mighty God, who is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. He has revealed and healed two main areas in disarray in my life. God has been so faithful to...

Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new hope

This study has brought a renewed hope for the future for me.

Depression · Estrangement · Grief & Loss · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →