Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

23 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Anxiety & Fear.

The Hem of His Garment × Anxiety & Fear × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing in mental health

I started this study for healing in my mental health due to issues surrounding the addiction of loved ones. It escalated anxiety and depression in me. As I worked through examining my heart and mind via the...

Addiction · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

powerful study

This is a powerful study that impacts and changes lives. My life was changed and transformed as I began this study with a broken and bitter heart. Through this study I acquired the skills and tools to walk...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was confused, distressed and tormented

I came to this study confused, distressed and tormented. I had anger, bitterness and anxiety burning inside me. I have come to understand more clearly exactly what Jesus has done for me. God has shown me how...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

choices

What great power God has exerted through this study! I struggled with fear of losing my salvation through many means. I thought about abandoning my faith because my fear was so severe. God is all I have most...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely transformed

WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

anger and anxiety

I have been through the Binding up the Brokenhearted before, it helped immensely! I wanted to go through The Hem of His Garment to help heal the other areas in my life that have been troubled. My problems...

Anxiety & Fear · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

solid foundation, hope and peace

I finished this on New Years day and it has given me such a solid foundation in Him and a hope and peace for what the future will bring. This study has truly opened my eyes to the fact that God is a very real...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Study helped me ’’Get Real’’ with sins and doubts

This study encompasses the basics I needed to heal from my past abuse. I also learned how to continue on in my life, seeing myself as Christ views me. The study helped me ’’get real’’ with the sins and doubts...

Abuse · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgive attacker

If you are struggling with sexual abuse or sin, then you need this study. Through taking this study, God has shown me that it wasn’t my fault for what one man did. I didn’t need to live under the fear, guilt,...

Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREE!

I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing grace

This has changed me. I am a partaker of grace! My life is to be a testimony of God's amazing grace and in return I get the priviledge of extending that grace to others. This profound truth has changed me from...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

love and grace

This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.

Addiction · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Self-Harm · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

transformed

When I started this Bible Study I was sure I would not finish it. I was angry, full of hatred, full of anxiety, depression, and wanted to leave my husband. I thought nothing would be able to change my heart or...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Marriage · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

piece of puzzle

When I started this study, I was hoping my heart could be healed from my past hurts, specifically sexual abuse as a child, chronic perfectionism and insecurity, and depression and anxiety. I do believe this...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from fear to letting go

When I started this study I was full of fear. Fear of the future and the unknown and not willing or able to trust God in it. Honestly, many of the circumstances have not changed, but I'm allowing myself to let...

Anxiety & Fear · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

guilt and shame replaced

Praise to Our Dear Heavenly Father and Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for Healing Hearts. I was immersed in deep guilt and shame for the sins of my past, especially towards one of my...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study has been such a blessing. It has given me truths and they have set me free. God is sooo wonderful and kind to us all. I've gone from being fearful, doubting and confused to seeing for the first time...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A new future

This study came at a time when I was so depressed that I feared for my future. The study and my wonderful teacher helped me to see God's infinite love and forgiveness for me and how he heals, loves and guides...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeply wounded

I was deeply wounded in my first marriage by my husband's repeated adultery, deceit, and criminal activity, much of which I suspected but could not prove until ten years after things appeared wrong. Even...

Anxiety & Fear · Betrayal · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Fear and intimacy

One of the biggest things I found from this study was that I really don't let myself deeply love my children due to losing my first baby 5 minutes before she was born. I am now trying very hard to let myself...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

prayed that Someone would love me

Thank you! thank you! thank you! To put into words a spiritual transformation is simply said HE IS SUFFICIENT! I grew up in a violent alcoholic home feeling very much terrified and alone in trying to cope. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Former Atheist and Psychologist

I became a believer about 17 years ago after a lifetime of living for self. I was an atheist, and a follower of humanistic psychology. I worked professionally in that realm until I realized that I could no...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →