Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

17 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Abortion.

The Hem of His Garment × Abortion × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed from past and made whole

This study has impacted my life in a way that I feel like I can take on the world with God’s mercy and grace. It has shown me areas in my life that I need to tap further into the Word to be strong in my weak...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real relationships

There are so many ways that this study has impacted me. It seemed that every time I sat down to the study there was something that would resonate deep into my soul. I really approached this study knowing that...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing grace

This has changed me. I am a partaker of grace! My life is to be a testimony of God's amazing grace and in return I get the priviledge of extending that grace to others. This profound truth has changed me from...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed

I have felt God's warmth and love throughout this process. Thank you dear Lord for the Healing Hearts Ministry because You are using this study to bring more of us broken women to be healed at your feet. Thank...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

practice true forgiveness

Through the Healing Hearts study I have been brought so much closer to the heart of a woman suffering from her decision to abort. The Lord has shown me His forgiveness for this sin (as He does all of our sin)...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a deeper journey, deeper healing

This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

many lessons

Healing Hearts has taught me that God loves me and wants me to be free from the lies of the enemy. I no longer have to feel guilty of the molestation of my past. It was not my fault. I did not deserved it. Bad...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

stepping out

Even though I had been walking with the Lord for many many years, I still had a cloud of darkness over me. And as I fell deeper into a place of hopelessness, my sister recommended the Binding Up the...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Word at work

God is so Good. When I went through with the abortion almost fifteen years ago, I carried such self anger, grief and shame. The teaching of the Gospel truly set me free. I know that I am forgiven, set free,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

What I have learned

I can not express how grateful I am that the Lord led me to this website. I did not rush through the lessons but took every nugget and allowed God to use it as He would. In this process I have grown in...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Accepting forgiveness

I feel so much better now then from the very start of both these two studies. I will not forget the mistake I made, but most importantly, I will not let the mistake control my life and my thoughts in a...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Was missing the joy

I began this study in denial of some of the post-abortive issues in my life. I have been hurt by many people and am still in the process of being hurt by them. This study has helped me on my journey to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Sins of my father, sins of mine

I was physically and emotionally abused by my father until I married and moved out at age 19. For my entire life, until this study, I carried around unforgiveness and hatred for him and the things he had done...

Abortion · Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God has great plans

Healing Hearts has helped restore my faith in God and how God has shown me grace in my sinful life and today as well. I have taken both studies and feel that the impact that they create in one's life can and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Past buried? Dig deep into God's Word

For many years I suffered through the pain of my abortions. I held on to unforgiveness and the shame of what I had done. I tried hard to keep it all buried deep inside, but my wounds were deep and infected and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Seeing new things

I just want to say thanks again for offering this study. I have now completed both studies that Healing Hearts offers for women. I had previously done other post-abortion studies, but the studies offered...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →