Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

8 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Sexual Immorality.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Sexual Immorality × Clear filters
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
4:15
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From "don't cry" to crying for 27 years to crying out to God

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This study helped me uncover all areas of sexual sin in my life, whether chosen or put upon me, and the wrong thinking I have about sex from these experiences. I have felt freedom in sharing my story, instead...

Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I believed when I got my abortion that it wasn’t a baby yet and it was ok, because it was ok according to the laws. Bringing my baby in to the world would only cause so many more problems not just for me, but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and joy

God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Rape, 25 years later

God is so good. I was not raised as a Christian. In fact the names Jesus and God were only associated with curses. I was a child, or product, of this world not understanding that God was, and is real. The era...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rape · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Substance Abuse · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →