Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

269 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Healing.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Healing × Clear filters
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
4:15
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From "don't cry" to crying for 27 years to crying out to God

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

very little bible knowledge

Coming into the study, I knew very little of the Bible and am grateful I found the study. I am equally grateful for Donna and Anita for the time they spent with us every week going over each chapter. All the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Healed from my worst mistake, abortion

I am thankful that I took the time to complete the Healing Hearts study. I recently began to be open about my abortion. I trusted in Christ a year after my abortion in 1984. But, I have kept my abortion a...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

highly recommend

I highly recommend this study for woman who are genuinely seeking healing and lasting peace in Jesus Christ from an abortion experience they have regretted and to those looking for a resource to help others.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Hope

This study is a beautiful testament to the love that Jesus Christ has for all of us. There is healing. There is hope. There is forgiveness. You are not alone.

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

joy and love found

God has done so much in my life. I lived in sin for 10 years, not wanting to know anything about God. I had so much hate towards God and everyone around me. This study has had so much impact in my life, it has...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

grateful for the freedom

This was such an amazing study. It definitely was Holy Spirit lead. The Lord has brought so much to light in my life and I didn’t even realize was there and put to death a part of me I carried around for way...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

Wanna ruin a family gathering? Start a discussion about abortion. This, I am sure, is true for many families, not just mine. Let me explain. I have been silent for 30 years about my abortions. Thirty. Yes....

Abortion · Estrangement · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

love revealed

This bible study was truly a Godsend. When I initially started the study, it was a little rough because it caused me to confront the abortion I had (many years ago) head-on. No more hiding, no more sweeping it...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finished feeling forgiven

This study has helped give me a way to talk about my abortion. I not only finished feeling forgiven, I feel confident that God is going to use my weakness to further demonstrate His glory.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom to move forward

The Healing Hearts study with counsel has been so effective in healing my hurts from so many years of shame and denial. It uncovered destructive attitudes and made me aware of how deceitful my heart can be....

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

wasn’t sure about this bible study

I had an abortion about 10 years ago and the Lord saved me 4 years ago. He healed me from the hurt and shame of that horrible experience. As I was introduced to this Bible study, I wasn’t sure if this was the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

42 years hiding a secret

After spending 42 years of my life hiding this secret and allowing it to destroy me from the inside, I found a church and a ministry that has allowed me to finally open up this part of my life. It helped me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom

Healing Hearts has allowed me freedom of expression on so many levels. I was able to testify of how the Lord delivered me from decades of sin that i was about to give up trying to overcome. I was able to share...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

appeared to have it all

I appeared to have it all. A successful business, a handsome husband who loved me, 3 beautiful children, a dog and even the white picket fence house. I dreamed big dreams and achieved them. People in the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Time does NOT heal all wounds

You’ve probably heard the expression ’’time heals all wounds’’. Unfortunately, it isn’t true. I had wounds that I left untended for more than 50 years and ’’time’’ just deepened those wounds. I’ve had two...

Abortion · Abuse · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

emotional turmoil

I had been living in emotional turmoil for years. I knew that was not how my life should go. Now being healed and set free from my past has really changed my life as I am a better mom, wife and daughter. I...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

found healing

For 39 years I have been tortured by physical pain, unbearable grief and shame, even though I was saved and have been in a loving relationship with Christ my Savior before making this terrible choice of...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

looked at past

The study helped me look at my past, which wasn’t easy, and confront situations in light of the Word of God. My counsellor was a tremendous blessing in walking out the study and praying for me. Healing comes...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Healing from abortion brought healing to other areas of my life!

The Lord has used this study in my life in many ways. Healing from the abortion brought healing to other areas of my life. I grew in the understanding of the depths of God’s love and the price He was willing...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life saving study

This bible study has helped me to change my whole idea on how I view God. I always believed that there was some sort of a higher being but I never realized just how much God loves us and what the shedding of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgive

I knew that God had forgiven me for my sin of abortion. But I kept it locked away, and never looked at it. I felt that if I just forgot that it ever happened, then I would never have to face the remorse and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 12 Older →