For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
I am writing this today with a heart that is filled with gratitude to Healing Hearts Ministries and my awesome counselor, Laurie, for her patience and understanding as she gently walked me through both Binding...
Read my story → ”You’ve probably heard the expression ’’time heals all wounds’’. Unfortunately, it isn’t true. I had wounds that I left untended for more than 50 years and ’’time’’ just deepened those wounds. I’ve had two...
Read my story → ”I am very grateful to God to be part of this study. I believe that my taking part in this study was God’s plan. I have never really taken part in any bible study program. I am an abuse survivor, at the time I...
Read my story → ”The biggest impact I had was learning to talk about what I went through. I felt it most as I went through the chapter of the cross, and learned what Jesus truly went through just for me. I am a work in process...
Read my story → ”I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...
Read my story → ”When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...
Read my story → ”Some 29 years ago, I aborted my unborn baby. At the time it seemed the only way to go, I was caught in a cycle of child abuse and did not want another baby. This action led to a life of anguish and suffering...
Read my story → ”An answer to my prayers... I grew up in a home where my dad committed adultery for years and my mother loved him so much she couldn't see past it. She was so devoted to him that sometimes we, the children,...
Read my story →