Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

221 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

The Hem of His Garment × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Love

God has used this study in my life to show me that he does love me, and that he loves me deeply. I can either accept that and actually grow in my abundant life with him, or, I can turn away from the gift of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is the answer

This study has taught and carried me through so much. I have learned and gotten to know God more in these few weeks then in 28 years. I would recommend this study to anyone that is looking for a way to cleanse...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A wonderful resource

This Bible study helped reveal areas in my life that were still in need of healing even though I had received forgiveness. It also reaffirmed areas. I have been healed and walk in freedom; no longer sitting...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

God has truly spoken to me, healed me and blessed me through this study. I knew that it would be a good, but I didn't realize just how much it would change me. I feel as though He has walked me through the...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I recommend it

I would recommend this study to anyone with a burden of any sort of past hurt. I truly feel released from the bondage of bitterness I had harbored for so long. This study has helped me to get past my past and...

Anger & Bitterness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rebuilding

This study has been a challenge at times. It brought me to humility before God and enabled me to lay down the weariness from mistrust, anger, bitterness, etc. In the place of all those things, God is teaching...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Coping is not the same as Healing

When I started this study I was at a very hard point in my walk with Christ and in my marriage. I was carrying around baggage and it was hurting everyone around me. I've been saved for years and have always...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God draws me nearer

I started this study wanting something different in my life. I felt so guilty, hurting, bitter, angry, you name it. I felt like God was helping and loving everyone else and keeping me at a distance. Working...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have grown so much

I am so thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have a closer walk with Him through this study. He is always there for us and ready to open a new door to us for whatever we need. He gave...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His Word has new meaning

The Hem of His Garment came at a time when I have been suffering from depression and feeling I would never get out of this hole. This study has shown me the Truth that Christ Jesus died on the cross with His...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Less of me, more of Him

I began this study with bitterness (though it took me a while to really see it!). I was still very much stuck in the victim mentality and perhaps was still silently running from others and even my own...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closer to Jesus

I am very thankful for this bible study, it has brought me closer to Jesus. It has also given me a desire to continue another bible study and to move closer and closer to Jesus. I am thankful for the healing I...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thanks

The Hem of His Garment course has enabled me to finally allow God to hold me in His arms and for me to at last hear His true words. Thank you especially to Judy, my wonderful, wise counselor and friend.

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

New Hope

Guilt and shame have continued to lurk in the shadows of my life regarding past sexual sin. There was a wall that kept me from experiencing the forgiveness and freedom that Christ desires for me. This study...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God wants to work

This study has helped me remove all the roadblocks that I had placed in Jesus' path. It has cleared the way for Him to work in areas I never would have imagined that He'd be interested in.

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

ALM age 17

wow, this study has made me realize that many women go through abuse, but very little do anything to help themselves. God has shown me an amazing way to help myself, and its all through him. Thank you! And...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Defined by Christ

After many years of dealing with the burden of shame and guilt from my past sins, this study was recommended by an old friend. Through this study and my wonderful e-counselor Judy, God has been able to open my...

Divorce · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

prayed that Someone would love me

Thank you! thank you! thank you! To put into words a spiritual transformation is simply said HE IS SUFFICIENT! I grew up in a violent alcoholic home feeling very much terrified and alone in trying to cope. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is enough for me

I have learned that forgiveness is a must, to let hurts and wounds and offenses go, let them drop, give them to God once and for all. I have learned that God is trustable and that I should not keep a death...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Discipleship Material

First of all, I want to thank Marion - for her quick responses and her wisdom and friendship. She made the study enjoyable and meaningful. I really like the format change so that the counselor can respond...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God has great plans

Healing Hearts has helped restore my faith in God and how God has shown me grace in my sinful life and today as well. I have taken both studies and feel that the impact that they create in one's life can and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Past buried? Dig deep into God's Word

For many years I suffered through the pain of my abortions. I held on to unforgiveness and the shame of what I had done. I tried hard to keep it all buried deep inside, but my wounds were deep and infected and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Do not believe the Lie

I came to this study to equip me to serve single moms whose lives are bruised and broken. I came so incredibly healed from my childhood sexual abuse that, though I knew there were still some areas of...

Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 9 of 10 Older →