For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
This study has impacted and changed my life. Step by step, I have been able to understand that there is a merciful God that is ready to heal my soul, and give grace and forgiveness to all my sins. My past is...
Read my story → ”I think this bible study is very helpful in that it made me look at my life before and after Christ. It has once again reinforced who God is and how His love for me is beyond what I can understand. I believe...
Read my story → ”Understanding of the Lord's care, His so very precious mercy and grace is mine through this study and now I can live an even happier life in Jesus. He is not only all sufficient, He is loving, satisfying and...
Read my story → ”This course was amazing! It has healed my heart and drawn me closer to God and now that I see the light and the truth of God's word that I don't want to play around with sin any longer for any reason. I love...
Read my story → ”Even though I had been walking with the Lord for many many years, I still had a cloud of darkness over me. And as I fell deeper into a place of hopelessness, my sister recommended the Binding Up the...
Read my story → ”It is fitting I complete this study at this time of year when the glory of God shines around us. This study has shown me I can overcome my past and what was in my past I have been forgiven for by God's grace....
Read my story → ”I came into this study hoping to understand more about God and His scriptures. I walked away with SO much MORE then I ever imagined. I feel I have a better relationship with God than I could have ever...
Read my story → ”THE LORD HAS USED THIS STUDY NOT ONLY TO PUT ME ON MY JOURNEY FOR HEALING BUT TO PUT MY PRIORITIES IN ORDER WITH THE LOVE AND GRACE THAT ONLY JESUS CAN SHOW. I LOVE MY COUNSELOR. SHE IS AN AMAZINGLY PATIENT...
Read my story → ”Through this study I saw truth; truth of who I really was, and truth of who God really is. I was an insecure girl who was simply existing. Abused as a child I kept my mouth shut. In my heart I grew bitter and...
Read my story → ”Although I have been a Christian for some years and thought I was fine and had dealt with my past and left it there..this study caused me to take a closer look and realize that avoiding my hurts was not the...
Read my story → ”This study gave me peace in ways that I never knew. I realize that for me to be the person Jesus wants me to be, I have to let go of the past. Once I released it, it no longer had any power over me and I am...
Read my story → ”I came into this study because I know it has impacted lives of women. The women I have known had either experienced an abortion, or abuse and the study had meant so much to them as they were pointed to Jesus...
Read my story → ”I am thankful for the Lord's direction in the HEM. I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I received from Julie, my e-companion throughout the course of this study. The journey was long, but her...
Read my story → ”I am so grateful that I did this study. I have seen things changing in my life for the better. I have been blessed by this study. By doing this study I learned that nothing is too big or too small for God to...
Read my story → ”I cried out to Jesus that I want to change Lord and be free and I shared with a friend from church that I needed a Bible study that dealt with difficult issues and that I needed people I could trust because I...
Read my story → ”I have known the Lord and walked with Him for over 37 years and yet, I still struggle holding on to pain I've had in my life. The Hem of His Garment let me look at that pain in light of God's word. I saw areas...
Read my story → ”This study has been foundational and paramount to the future success and life destiny that I am to fufill. Had I not been exposed and fully involved in this study, I would still be a broken, misguided, less...
Read my story → ”I entered this study after having escaped an extremely abusive marriage. I was blaming myself for not being better, even though I had tried and tried. I had also been raised by an abusive mother and a somewhat...
Read my story → ”I have been a christian for 15 years and have struggled with myself trying to fit in, when I now see I neglected to seek Jesus with all my heart. This study has introduced me to the Jesus I have never known. I...
Read my story → ”This study has been amazing! First it walked me through true forgiveness of the hurt I had experienced through my divorce and then confronted my own sin and rebellion towards the Lord. Each time the Lord would...
Read my story → ”I accepted be Lord before starting this journey. I knew there were 'weights' in my life that kept tripping me up as I followed Christ. I never realized that I had shackles of burdens of sins, ungodly belief,...
Read my story → ”I went in to this bible study with a lot of doubts. And my biggest issue was with God. The suffering in my life was unbearable and I didn't think anyone could help me or that they would even want to help me --...
Read my story → ”I must say, this is the most comprehensive bible study I've ever experienced. I stumbled upon it (well, the Lord led me to it) as I was looking up verses on healing on the internet for my son. From the first...
Read my story → ”When I first started this study I thought that all my problems were because of other people but as I went through it I began to realise that they are not the problem at all and that the real problem is sin. It...
Read my story →