Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

God didn't want me to conceal it

I didn't understand why I could feel so close to God yet feel so much anger whenever I came in contact with certain people or events. I had been forgiven, God was doing a mighty work of restoration, yet why...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Focus

I have been a Christian since 1976 and over the years I learned that I must always keep the Lord first in my life so when problems come my way I will be strong in my faith knowing the Lord will see me through...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My life is better

This is a great Bible study, and I believe that it can help the hardest of hearts, that have gone through anything. It shows you how to be a good Christian, as well as how to get past some of the hurts in your...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeply wounded

I was deeply wounded in my first marriage by my husband's repeated adultery, deceit, and criminal activity, much of which I suspected but could not prove until ten years after things appeared wrong. Even...

Anxiety & Fear · Betrayal · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closed, locked boxes

When I went into this study, I wasn't quite sure where it would take me. I believed that I had a good relationship with God and had held many conversations with him over issues that had come up over the years....

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

I am thankful God directed me to this website and to this study. I have learned a lot, I've let alot go and embraced the truth revealed in this study by the word of God which sets me free. I know God has used...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Studied God's Word for years

The Hem study has had an incredible impact on my walk with the Lord. I have to say that it is not enough to just study the Word of God. I have done that for many years. At this point in my life, I needed FRESH...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Was missing the joy

I began this study in denial of some of the post-abortive issues in my life. I have been hurt by many people and am still in the process of being hurt by them. This study has helped me on my journey to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Exactly what I needed

I have participated in numerous Bible studies but this one was awesome. It is truly anointed. The opportunity to learn and be ministered to at your own pace gives the Holy Spirit time to dig deep into hidden...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

With love from Amsterdam

Healing Hearts helped me to start reading the Bible more frequently. Realizing that God is sharing a lot with us through His Word. It is beautiful to notice in the beginning the story about the bleeding woman...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Push on through

This study is for anyone that wants to truly walk in the freedom God has given you. This study will walk you through a personal revival and loose chains that have been plaguing you for years. God's word is the...

Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is the answer

This study has taught and carried me through so much. I have learned and gotten to know God more in these few weeks then in 28 years. I would recommend this study to anyone that is looking for a way to cleanse...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Fear and intimacy

One of the biggest things I found from this study was that I really don't let myself deeply love my children due to losing my first baby 5 minutes before she was born. I am now trying very hard to let myself...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A wonderful resource

This Bible study helped reveal areas in my life that were still in need of healing even though I had received forgiveness. It also reaffirmed areas. I have been healed and walk in freedom; no longer sitting...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

God has truly spoken to me, healed me and blessed me through this study. I knew that it would be a good, but I didn't realize just how much it would change me. I feel as though He has walked me through the...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Coping is not the same as Healing

When I started this study I was at a very hard point in my walk with Christ and in my marriage. I was carrying around baggage and it was hurting everyone around me. I've been saved for years and have always...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God draws me nearer

I started this study wanting something different in my life. I felt so guilty, hurting, bitter, angry, you name it. I felt like God was helping and loving everyone else and keeping me at a distance. Working...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I began thinking there was no hope

This study has changed my life! I began thinking there was no hope and that I would never be able to overcome the things in my life that plagued me. But here I am at the end of my study with so much joy and...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Perseverance pays off

I started this study hoping for healing, but not really thinking that it would happen. I've read so many books, done many Bible studies, but, when the material got uncomfortable I stopped. I had no...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His Word has new meaning

The Hem of His Garment came at a time when I have been suffering from depression and feeling I would never get out of this hole. This study has shown me the Truth that Christ Jesus died on the cross with His...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Less of me, more of Him

I began this study with bitterness (though it took me a while to really see it!). I was still very much stuck in the victim mentality and perhaps was still silently running from others and even my own...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closer to Jesus

I am very thankful for this bible study, it has brought me closer to Jesus. It has also given me a desire to continue another bible study and to move closer and closer to Jesus. I am thankful for the healing I...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thanks

The Hem of His Garment course has enabled me to finally allow God to hold me in His arms and for me to at last hear His true words. Thank you especially to Judy, my wonderful, wise counselor and friend.

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 9 of 10 Older →