Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

221 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

The Hem of His Garment × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

Known God for over 37 years

I have known the Lord and walked with Him for over 37 years and yet, I still struggle holding on to pain I've had in my life. The Hem of His Garment let me look at that pain in light of God's word. I saw areas...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I am alive again

This study has been foundational and paramount to the future success and life destiny that I am to fufill. Had I not been exposed and fully involved in this study, I would still be a broken, misguided, less...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Abusers, I have changed

I entered this study after having escaped an extremely abusive marriage. I was blaming myself for not being better, even though I had tried and tried. I had also been raised by an abusive mother and a somewhat...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was trying to fit in..

I have been a christian for 15 years and have struggled with myself trying to fit in, when I now see I neglected to seek Jesus with all my heart. This study has introduced me to the Jesus I have never known. I...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Hurt through divorce

This study has been amazing! First it walked me through true forgiveness of the hurt I had experienced through my divorce and then confronted my own sin and rebellion towards the Lord. Each time the Lord would...

Divorce · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Weights in my life

I accepted be Lord before starting this journey. I knew there were 'weights' in my life that kept tripping me up as I followed Christ. I never realized that I had shackles of burdens of sins, ungodly belief,...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God broke through

I went in to this bible study with a lot of doubts. And my biggest issue was with God. The suffering in my life was unbearable and I didn't think anyone could help me or that they would even want to help me --...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My problems haven't changed, I have

When I first started this study I thought that all my problems were because of other people but as I went through it I began to realise that they are not the problem at all and that the real problem is sin. It...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God didn't want me to conceal it

I didn't understand why I could feel so close to God yet feel so much anger whenever I came in contact with certain people or events. I had been forgiven, God was doing a mighty work of restoration, yet why...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned a lot

This study was very helpful to me and strenghtend my relationship with God. I learned alot about forgiving others and forgiving myself. I took this study as an online course because I was unable to meet with a...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Focus

I have been a Christian since 1976 and over the years I learned that I must always keep the Lord first in my life so when problems come my way I will be strong in my faith knowing the Lord will see me through...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My life is better

This is a great Bible study, and I believe that it can help the hardest of hearts, that have gone through anything. It shows you how to be a good Christian, as well as how to get past some of the hurts in your...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is not mad at me

I am glad and thankful that God led me to this study... After taking it I now have a different idea about God. At first, I thought of Him as a cold, distant father, always mad at me, never satisfied with me,...

Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Trust in Him alone

I am going through one of the roughest times I can remember, but through this study I have grown so much closer to Jesus. I have peace in my heart knowing how much Jesus loves me and cares, and that He will...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Lord gives life

I started this study confused, feeling alone in the Lord and ANGRY! Now I feel it is so much easier to forgive, I strive daily to have peace, and the greatest of all, my husband and I took the steps and were...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

So grateful

I am so grateful for the opportunity to study "The Hem of His Garment," and for Vikki taking the time to help me through the study. I have been challenged to look beyond just what I know and to understand...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

It's a journey

I have really enjoyed this study because it has called me to lay down any idols I hold onto, isolation, fear of man, control, etc. and to allow the Holy Spirit to come and reveal sin and at the same time,...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closed, locked boxes

When I went into this study, I wasn't quite sure where it would take me. I believed that I had a good relationship with God and had held many conversations with him over issues that had come up over the years....

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Filled with peace

Today, I write this as a free woman. I am filled with awe for my God, who not only rescued me from my hand-dugged pit but has filled my life with peace and answered prayer. Today, I understand that all things...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

I am thankful God directed me to this website and to this study. I have learned a lot, I've let alot go and embraced the truth revealed in this study by the word of God which sets me free. I know God has used...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Studied God's Word for years

The Hem study has had an incredible impact on my walk with the Lord. I have to say that it is not enough to just study the Word of God. I have done that for many years. At this point in my life, I needed FRESH...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

With love from Amsterdam

Healing Hearts helped me to start reading the Bible more frequently. Realizing that God is sharing a lot with us through His Word. It is beautiful to notice in the beginning the story about the bleeding woman...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Push on through

This study is for anyone that wants to truly walk in the freedom God has given you. This study will walk you through a personal revival and loose chains that have been plaguing you for years. God's word is the...

Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 8 of 10 Older →