Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

265 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Relationship with God.

The Hem of His Garment × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

much revealed

First of all this Bible study let God reveal to me the depth of my sin, my anger and bitterness, and the real need to trust and obey, and with that to forgive. Second, for the first time I looked at all the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This was, by far, the best thing I have ever done in my life. Because of this study, I have developed a new closeness with God, and I have truly been healed from the wounds of my past. I have emptied my heart...

Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

different person today

This study is one that I didn't think I needed, but, the Lord brought me to it and I thought "well, this should be a breeze - I don't have a lot to work though". About 2 minutes into the study - I was greatly...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

rich study

Hem of His Garment was a rich study with so many intricate issues spelled out clearly from scripture including, the crucifixion and what it means to my daily life, forgiveness, and God's design for...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

right road now

Before God brought this study to my attention, I felt as if I were headed definitely down the wrong road, even though I was reading his Word - key: just reading, not meditating on His word. God has opened my...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

find freedom

The Lord has been faithful and kind to me as I have persevered to complete this study. I praise Him for all that He has done in my life through this ministry. I pray other women, suffering silently in their...

Grief & Loss · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

improved life

This Bible study has cleared up a lot of issues in my life. It has also showed me how to have a deeper walk with God, just knowing He is always there for me even when I mess up. His grace and mercy are always...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

touched and transformed

This long yet difficult journey has been SO worth it. I've been forced to face giants which I thought were nonexistent. My life has been touched and transformed. The broken pieces which were once my heart have...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no longer defined by past

Prior to taking part in this study, I felt defined by the experiences of my past. I was ashamed of the experiences and was imprisoned by them. Through the help of this study, I have found the freedom I have so...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

marriage impacted

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

chains broken

I look back and see that I started this bible study almost five years ago. Life circumstances kept taking me away but I always kept in the back of my mind Healing Hearts and that I knew God had something here...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Good Timing

I am grateful for Cindy, my counselor, who was there to encourage and pray for me as I studied the Word of God. The Lord guided me to take this study right around the time that I learned my father did not have...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Past the pain

Pain clouds our vision. Often we can not see past it. This study has unclouded my vision so that I could see past the pain to the healing. And just like when you hold that new baby in your arms and the pain is...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Changed from the inside out

I was in a place of despair and hopelessness, but God....He brought this study to me and changed me from the inside out. He set me free from the chains that have kept me bound for more than 20 years. I have...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This Bible study has helped me to forgive more completely family members who were abusive to me and sexually abused my daughter. I feel like it is full forgiveness, but I am open to the idea that God may have...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new healing

Prior to this study, the Lord through His great mercy had already begun the healing process. When I was introduced to this study, I felt there may be some areas that still needed healing, therefor my continued...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study has been such a blessing. It has given me truths and they have set me free. God is sooo wonderful and kind to us all. I've gone from being fearful, doubting and confused to seeing for the first time...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Jesus understands

This study made me think deep within myself, and made me face some of the things I had buried. It was difficult to bring the hurt and the pain back to the surface. God knew I was suffering inside and needed to...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new truths

I thank God for this Bible Study and for the truths I have learned. The truths that I have learned and read in God's word because of this study, I have not heard taught any where else. So often, the way of...

Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

soft but bold

As I started on this study, I made a commitment to be completely honest with myself and with God regarding the sin issues in my life and everything that has been hiding in my heart. As a result, my life has...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

revealed and renewed

I came to this study knowing that the enemy had tried to pick me off and take me out as a witness and vessel of God's power and glory. He tried to make me ineffective using very personal weapons against me....

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

renewed relationship

I have grown closer to God again. I had forgotten how much God loves me and that He wants what is best for me. I am now able to put behind me the hurts that I had and trust God to bring me to a new...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

help, growth and freedom

This study has helped me in so many ways. I came out of obedience and faith to see if this was the next step in my spiritual walk with Christ. I found myself being challenged with what I believed, questioned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 8 of 12 Older →