Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

help, growth and freedom

This study has helped me in so many ways. I came out of obedience and faith to see if this was the next step in my spiritual walk with Christ. I found myself being challenged with what I believed, questioned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This study has impacted and changed my life. Step by step, I have been able to understand that there is a merciful God that is ready to heal my soul, and give grace and forgiveness to all my sins. My past is...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no more playing with sin

This course was amazing! It has healed my heart and drawn me closer to God and now that I see the light and the truth of God's word that I don't want to play around with sin any longer for any reason. I love...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness and healing

This study has been amazing in helping me heal in many areas of my life. I have referred this study to many and have posted the website numerous times on my Facebook account. There are so many people hurting...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

stepping out

Even though I had been walking with the Lord for many many years, I still had a cloud of darkness over me. And as I fell deeper into a place of hopelessness, my sister recommended the Binding Up the...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Priorities In Order

THE LORD HAS USED THIS STUDY NOT ONLY TO PUT ME ON MY JOURNEY FOR HEALING BUT TO PUT MY PRIORITIES IN ORDER WITH THE LOVE AND GRACE THAT ONLY JESUS CAN SHOW. I LOVE MY COUNSELOR. SHE IS AN AMAZINGLY PATIENT...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

When I look in the mirror..

Through this study I saw truth; truth of who I really was, and truth of who God really is. I was an insecure girl who was simply existing. Abused as a child I kept my mouth shut. In my heart I grew bitter and...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Journey without the baggage

Although I have been a Christian for some years and thought I was fine and had dealt with my past and left it there..this study caused me to take a closer look and realize that avoiding my hurts was not the...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

How to Turn Anger Over

When I first started this study I had lots of bitter anger and unforgiveness that I didn't want to turn over or didn't know how to turn over. Working through the study with a counselor who has been through it...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Touched by Jesus

I am thankful for the Lord's direction in the HEM. I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I received from Julie, my e-companion throughout the course of this study. The journey was long, but her...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

So grateful

I am so grateful that I did this study. I have seen things changing in my life for the better. I have been blessed by this study. By doing this study I learned that nothing is too big or too small for God to...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned so much

This has been an awesome study, I have learned so much about the word of GOD and how his word gives us the answers you need and the healing so that you can grow in GOD. I know now that my past is my past and...

Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Every area of my life has been touched

I cried out to Jesus that I want to change Lord and be free and I shared with a friend from church that I needed a Bible study that dealt with difficult issues and that I needed people I could trust because I...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Glory to God

I am so thankful for this scripture rich Bible study and how God has used it so powerfully in my life. Places where I held deep hurt are now healed and restored. He forgave me where I had been blinded by my...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Known God for over 37 years

I have known the Lord and walked with Him for over 37 years and yet, I still struggle holding on to pain I've had in my life. The Hem of His Garment let me look at that pain in light of God's word. I saw areas...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I am alive again

This study has been foundational and paramount to the future success and life destiny that I am to fufill. Had I not been exposed and fully involved in this study, I would still be a broken, misguided, less...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was trying to fit in..

I have been a christian for 15 years and have struggled with myself trying to fit in, when I now see I neglected to seek Jesus with all my heart. This study has introduced me to the Jesus I have never known. I...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Hurt through divorce

This study has been amazing! First it walked me through true forgiveness of the hurt I had experienced through my divorce and then confronted my own sin and rebellion towards the Lord. Each time the Lord would...

Divorce · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned to truly forgive

This study came to me in perfect time and was a direct blessing from God. I started the study after making the commitment to forgive and work through issues in my marriage. Not only have I been healed from the...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rationalization to freedom

I must say, this is the most comprehensive bible study I've ever experienced. I stumbled upon it (well, the Lord led me to it) as I was looking up verses on healing on the internet for my son. From the first...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Press into the study!

Healing Hearts, a study that reveals the truth and nothing but the truth. In life we are taught to be a nice person and forgive all of our debts. But we are not taught to be like Jesus, living in humility,...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Are you in bondage to anything?

This study came to me at a time when I felt so alone and beyond repair. I would encourage anyone who is in bondage to ANYTHING to take the plunge and begin the healing process. No issue is to big for our God...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A new future

This study came at a time when I was so depressed that I feared for my future. The study and my wonderful teacher helped me to see God's infinite love and forgiveness for me and how he heals, loves and guides...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Word at work

God is so Good. When I went through with the abortion almost fifteen years ago, I carried such self anger, grief and shame. The teaching of the Gospel truly set me free. I know that I am forgiven, set free,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
← Newer Page 8 of 10 Older →