For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
Prior to taking part in this study, I felt defined by the experiences of my past. I was ashamed of the experiences and was imprisoned by them. Through the help of this study, I have found the freedom I have so...
Read my story → ”Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...
Read my story → ”I look back and see that I started this bible study almost five years ago. Life circumstances kept taking me away but I always kept in the back of my mind Healing Hearts and that I knew God had something here...
Read my story → ”I am grateful for Cindy, my counselor, who was there to encourage and pray for me as I studied the Word of God. The Lord guided me to take this study right around the time that I learned my father did not have...
Read my story → ”This Bible study has helped me to forgive more completely family members who were abusive to me and sexually abused my daughter. I feel like it is full forgiveness, but I am open to the idea that God may have...
Read my story → ”Prior to this study, the Lord through His great mercy had already begun the healing process. When I was introduced to this study, I felt there may be some areas that still needed healing, therefor my continued...
Read my story → ”This study has been such a blessing. It has given me truths and they have set me free. God is sooo wonderful and kind to us all. I've gone from being fearful, doubting and confused to seeing for the first time...
Read my story → ”This study made me think deep within myself, and made me face some of the things I had buried. It was difficult to bring the hurt and the pain back to the surface. God knew I was suffering inside and needed to...
Read my story → ”I thank God for this Bible Study and for the truths I have learned. The truths that I have learned and read in God's word because of this study, I have not heard taught any where else. So often, the way of...
Read my story → ”As I started on this study, I made a commitment to be completely honest with myself and with God regarding the sin issues in my life and everything that has been hiding in my heart. As a result, my life has...
Read my story → ”I have grown closer to God again. I had forgotten how much God loves me and that He wants what is best for me. I am now able to put behind me the hurts that I had and trust God to bring me to a new...
Read my story → ”I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me in so many ways. I came out of obedience and faith to see if this was the next step in my spiritual walk with Christ. I found myself being challenged with what I believed, questioned...
Read my story → ”I think this bible study is very helpful in that it made me look at my life before and after Christ. It has once again reinforced who God is and how His love for me is beyond what I can understand. I believe...
Read my story → ”Understanding of the Lord's care, His so very precious mercy and grace is mine through this study and now I can live an even happier life in Jesus. He is not only all sufficient, He is loving, satisfying and...
Read my story → ”This course was amazing! It has healed my heart and drawn me closer to God and now that I see the light and the truth of God's word that I don't want to play around with sin any longer for any reason. I love...
Read my story → ”Even though I had been walking with the Lord for many many years, I still had a cloud of darkness over me. And as I fell deeper into a place of hopelessness, my sister recommended the Binding Up the...
Read my story → ”It is fitting I complete this study at this time of year when the glory of God shines around us. This study has shown me I can overcome my past and what was in my past I have been forgiven for by God's grace....
Read my story → ”I came into this study hoping to understand more about God and His scriptures. I walked away with SO much MORE then I ever imagined. I feel I have a better relationship with God than I could have ever...
Read my story → ”THE LORD HAS USED THIS STUDY NOT ONLY TO PUT ME ON MY JOURNEY FOR HEALING BUT TO PUT MY PRIORITIES IN ORDER WITH THE LOVE AND GRACE THAT ONLY JESUS CAN SHOW. I LOVE MY COUNSELOR. SHE IS AN AMAZINGLY PATIENT...
Read my story → ”Although I have been a Christian for some years and thought I was fine and had dealt with my past and left it there..this study caused me to take a closer look and realize that avoiding my hurts was not the...
Read my story → ”I came into this study because I know it has impacted lives of women. The women I have known had either experienced an abortion, or abuse and the study had meant so much to them as they were pointed to Jesus...
Read my story → ”I am thankful for the Lord's direction in the HEM. I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I received from Julie, my e-companion throughout the course of this study. The journey was long, but her...
Read my story → ”I am so grateful that I did this study. I have seen things changing in my life for the better. I have been blessed by this study. By doing this study I learned that nothing is too big or too small for God to...
Read my story →