Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

265 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Relationship with God.

The Hem of His Garment × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been one of the most powerful ones I have done. Although I apologize it has taken me more time than most, and I have not used my time wisely and been under attack, God faithful lead me...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Started out angry, bitter and insecure

When I came into this study I was angry, bitter, insecure, and just unable to function in life around people. I have a long history of hurts from those closest to me. I just stopped sharing life with people...

Family & Relationships · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I thought I didn't need this BUT...I was wrong!

When I started this study I was sure it didn't have much for me since I had already gone through the BUP study. I was wrong! God showed me that I still carried unforgiveness, then showed me how it grieves His...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Released!

This bible study helped bring me closer to God, trust more in God, and allow Him to heal me and release me!

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

power of forgiveness

I just want to say thank you for expanding and enlightening my understanding of how much the capacity and power of my forgiveness of others has on my personal growth and intimacy with God.

Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

helped with deep heart issues

This study has truly touched my life. God was helped me the whole way through and I thank Him for that. I have been helped emotionally. There were things underneath my heart that were deep down in the surface...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Healing is available

Before this study, I was like the folks crowded around Jesus. Standing back in amazement of what He could do. I was a sort of a spectator if you will....I knew He could heal others, but me? Through the working...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from broken to healed

I started this study broken and very hurt and hard toward God. As this study progressed, my heart was softened and I have a whole new relationship with Christ now. The journey to healing is paved with hurt but...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

just try it

When I started this study I was not even sure if it was the "right thing" for me or if I belonged here. But God blessed me and He helped me with so many things through the course of this study. The online...

Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

helped

This study has helped me to lean on Jesus, to forgive my enemies, to let the past go and not dwell on it. My counselor was great.

Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

restored and renewed

Because of God using this study, I'm no where near the person I was when I started. He has completely restored and renewed me and continues to do a work in me. As I grieve over the loss over my daughter, I...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

feels good to feel good

8 months ago, my life fell completely apart. I reluctantly began this study, not really expecting much to happen. I felt God had abandoned me and hadn't answered my cries for help for years. Why would a Bible...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

grown

The Hem study - yet another way God has blessed and grown me!

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wrong thinking to right thinking

This study has brought to the surface many wrong thinking patterns I have continued in for years. It has affected my marriage and my parenting. This study has reminded me of the great love of Christ and my...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from fear to letting go

When I started this study I was full of fear. Fear of the future and the unknown and not willing or able to trust God in it. Honestly, many of the circumstances have not changed, but I'm allowing myself to let...

Anxiety & Fear · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

safe place to bare heart/soul

At first when I saw this study, I did it for a way to stay close to God. I had just finished a study where I learned that gluttony was a sin and I felt I needed something structured to help me cement that new...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a study to return to

This study is life-changing! I appreciate the personal involvement of my online mentor/leader, and her challenges to me along the way. I know I spent more than a week per lesson, because sometimes the Holy...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

challenged and grew

I have been challenged by this Bible Study. It has made me more aware of what God has done for me. I have fallen in love with the Lord more everyday. The study has opened my eyes to several areas that I never...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was turning to food for comfort instead of God

This study, through the Truth of God's Word and the ministering of the Holy Spirit has healed and set me free from the past 49 years of my life. I have been a Christian since I was a little girl and didn't...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no more pity parties...not going back!

As far as I am concerned you can use any part of anything that I have written throughout this study as I feel it is all for His glory. This study took me from me thinking that I had dealt with all my past...

Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have been HEALED!

When I first talked to someone from Healing Hearts Ministries about my desire to go through the Hem of His Garment Bible Study, she told me that I would be HEALED through this study. Those were exciting words...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

many lessons

Healing Hearts has taught me that God loves me and wants me to be free from the lies of the enemy. I no longer have to feel guilty of the molestation of my past. It was not my fault. I did not deserved it. Bad...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deal with the past

I am really glad that I did this study. I feel it has really helped me deal with my past and draw nearer to the Lord. I've enjoyed the time I've spent in His word and the time I've spent with Him. It has been...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a different heart

Let me begin by saying, this is not your typical bible study. My heart before this study and after are worlds apart. It's like night and day. I had such average expectations because of my past experiences, but...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 7 of 12 Older →