Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

feels good to feel good

8 months ago, my life fell completely apart. I reluctantly began this study, not really expecting much to happen. I felt God had abandoned me and hadn't answered my cries for help for years. Why would a Bible...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

safe place to bare heart/soul

At first when I saw this study, I did it for a way to stay close to God. I had just finished a study where I learned that gluttony was a sin and I felt I needed something structured to help me cement that new...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a deeper journey, deeper healing

This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was turning to food for comfort instead of God

This study, through the Truth of God's Word and the ministering of the Holy Spirit has healed and set me free from the past 49 years of my life. I have been a Christian since I was a little girl and didn't...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have been HEALED!

When I first talked to someone from Healing Hearts Ministries about my desire to go through the Hem of His Garment Bible Study, she told me that I would be HEALED through this study. Those were exciting words...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

received the truth

This study confronted me with the truth of God's word which no one can hide behind. This study was painful for me and very emotional because I wanted to change as I didn't like my heart condition and it...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deal with the past

I am really glad that I did this study. I feel it has really helped me deal with my past and draw nearer to the Lord. I've enjoyed the time I've spent in His word and the time I've spent with Him. It has been...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a different heart

Let me begin by saying, this is not your typical bible study. My heart before this study and after are worlds apart. It's like night and day. I had such average expectations because of my past experiences, but...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

guilt and shame replaced

Praise to Our Dear Heavenly Father and Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for Healing Hearts. I was immersed in deep guilt and shame for the sins of my past, especially towards one of my...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This was, by far, the best thing I have ever done in my life. Because of this study, I have developed a new closeness with God, and I have truly been healed from the wounds of my past. I have emptied my heart...

Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

different person today

This study is one that I didn't think I needed, but, the Lord brought me to it and I thought "well, this should be a breeze - I don't have a lot to work though". About 2 minutes into the study - I was greatly...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

find freedom

The Lord has been faithful and kind to me as I have persevered to complete this study. I praise Him for all that He has done in my life through this ministry. I pray other women, suffering silently in their...

Grief & Loss · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Real Healing

An amazing journey to WHOLENESS, FREEDOM and REAL HEALING! Thankful that the LORD brought this study to my path and I was able to be part of it. Amazed by God's love and grace♥

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

improved life

This Bible study has cleared up a lot of issues in my life. It has also showed me how to have a deeper walk with God, just knowing He is always there for me even when I mess up. His grace and mercy are always...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

touched and transformed

This long yet difficult journey has been SO worth it. I've been forced to face giants which I thought were nonexistent. My life has been touched and transformed. The broken pieces which were once my heart have...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

released from guilt and shame

I thank God for this program. I have been able to deal with depression, mom leaving me when I was two and sexual abuse at 3 yrs old, disappointments in my life. I never had addressed guilt and shame but...

Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no longer defined by past

Prior to taking part in this study, I felt defined by the experiences of my past. I was ashamed of the experiences and was imprisoned by them. Through the help of this study, I have found the freedom I have so...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

chains broken

I look back and see that I started this bible study almost five years ago. Life circumstances kept taking me away but I always kept in the back of my mind Healing Hearts and that I knew God had something here...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Past the pain

Pain clouds our vision. Often we can not see past it. This study has unclouded my vision so that I could see past the pain to the healing. And just like when you hold that new baby in your arms and the pain is...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Changed from the inside out

I was in a place of despair and hopelessness, but God....He brought this study to me and changed me from the inside out. He set me free from the chains that have kept me bound for more than 20 years. I have...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new healing

Prior to this study, the Lord through His great mercy had already begun the healing process. When I was introduced to this study, I felt there may be some areas that still needed healing, therefor my continued...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Jesus understands

This study made me think deep within myself, and made me face some of the things I had buried. It was difficult to bring the hurt and the pain back to the surface. God knew I was suffering inside and needed to...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

revealed and renewed

I came to this study knowing that the enemy had tried to pick me off and take me out as a witness and vessel of God's power and glory. He tried to make me ineffective using very personal weapons against me....

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 7 of 10 Older →