Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

165 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Freedom.

The Hem of His Garment × Freedom × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

Push on through

This study is for anyone that wants to truly walk in the freedom God has given you. This study will walk you through a personal revival and loose chains that have been plaguing you for years. God's word is the...

Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Love

God has used this study in my life to show me that he does love me, and that he loves me deeply. I can either accept that and actually grow in my abundant life with him, or, I can turn away from the gift of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is the answer

This study has taught and carried me through so much. I have learned and gotten to know God more in these few weeks then in 28 years. I would recommend this study to anyone that is looking for a way to cleanse...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A wonderful resource

This Bible study helped reveal areas in my life that were still in need of healing even though I had received forgiveness. It also reaffirmed areas. I have been healed and walk in freedom; no longer sitting...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rebuilding

This study has been a challenge at times. It brought me to humility before God and enabled me to lay down the weariness from mistrust, anger, bitterness, etc. In the place of all those things, God is teaching...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I began thinking there was no hope

This study has changed my life! I began thinking there was no hope and that I would never be able to overcome the things in my life that plagued me. But here I am at the end of my study with so much joy and...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Perseverance pays off

I started this study hoping for healing, but not really thinking that it would happen. I've read so many books, done many Bible studies, but, when the material got uncomfortable I stopped. I had no...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His Word has new meaning

The Hem of His Garment came at a time when I have been suffering from depression and feeling I would never get out of this hole. This study has shown me the Truth that Christ Jesus died on the cross with His...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Less of me, more of Him

I began this study with bitterness (though it took me a while to really see it!). I was still very much stuck in the victim mentality and perhaps was still silently running from others and even my own...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closer to Jesus

I am very thankful for this bible study, it has brought me closer to Jesus. It has also given me a desire to continue another bible study and to move closer and closer to Jesus. I am thankful for the healing I...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

New Hope

Guilt and shame have continued to lurk in the shadows of my life regarding past sexual sin. There was a wall that kept me from experiencing the forgiveness and freedom that Christ desires for me. This study...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Defined by Christ

After many years of dealing with the burden of shame and guilt from my past sins, this study was recommended by an old friend. Through this study and my wonderful e-counselor Judy, God has been able to open my...

Divorce · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

prayed that Someone would love me

Thank you! thank you! thank you! To put into words a spiritual transformation is simply said HE IS SUFFICIENT! I grew up in a violent alcoholic home feeling very much terrified and alone in trying to cope. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Sins of my father, sins of mine

I was physically and emotionally abused by my father until I married and moved out at age 19. For my entire life, until this study, I carried around unforgiveness and hatred for him and the things he had done...

Abortion · Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is enough for me

I have learned that forgiveness is a must, to let hurts and wounds and offenses go, let them drop, give them to God once and for all. I have learned that God is trustable and that I should not keep a death...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God has great plans

Healing Hearts has helped restore my faith in God and how God has shown me grace in my sinful life and today as well. I have taken both studies and feel that the impact that they create in one's life can and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Do not believe the Lie

I came to this study to equip me to serve single moms whose lives are bruised and broken. I came so incredibly healed from my childhood sexual abuse that, though I knew there were still some areas of...

Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

More of Him in me

Thank you Lord for being so close at hand, for not being a God far off, but an ever-present help in times of trouble and need, a God nearer than breathing! Thank you Sue for being the receptacle into which God...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Seeing new things

I just want to say thanks again for offering this study. I have now completed both studies that Healing Hearts offers for women. I had previously done other post-abortion studies, but the studies offered...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God really does love us

This is an awesome study about love, forgiveness, and most of all God's Grace toward us!!! He gave His all when we couldn't do or give anything. He is wonderful! Why would anyone give all he had for a person...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 7 of 7 Older →