Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

137 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Hope.

The Hem of His Garment × Hope × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

Was missing the joy

I began this study in denial of some of the post-abortive issues in my life. I have been hurt by many people and am still in the process of being hurt by them. This study has helped me on my journey to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

With love from Amsterdam

Healing Hearts helped me to start reading the Bible more frequently. Realizing that God is sharing a lot with us through His Word. It is beautiful to notice in the beginning the story about the bleeding woman...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is the answer

This study has taught and carried me through so much. I have learned and gotten to know God more in these few weeks then in 28 years. I would recommend this study to anyone that is looking for a way to cleanse...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Fear and intimacy

One of the biggest things I found from this study was that I really don't let myself deeply love my children due to losing my first baby 5 minutes before she was born. I am now trying very hard to let myself...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

God has truly spoken to me, healed me and blessed me through this study. I knew that it would be a good, but I didn't realize just how much it would change me. I feel as though He has walked me through the...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I began thinking there was no hope

This study has changed my life! I began thinking there was no hope and that I would never be able to overcome the things in my life that plagued me. But here I am at the end of my study with so much joy and...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Perseverance pays off

I started this study hoping for healing, but not really thinking that it would happen. I've read so many books, done many Bible studies, but, when the material got uncomfortable I stopped. I had no...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His Word has new meaning

The Hem of His Garment came at a time when I have been suffering from depression and feeling I would never get out of this hole. This study has shown me the Truth that Christ Jesus died on the cross with His...

Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

ALM age 17

wow, this study has made me realize that many women go through abuse, but very little do anything to help themselves. God has shown me an amazing way to help myself, and its all through him. Thank you! And...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Defined by Christ

After many years of dealing with the burden of shame and guilt from my past sins, this study was recommended by an old friend. Through this study and my wonderful e-counselor Judy, God has been able to open my...

Divorce · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

prayed that Someone would love me

Thank you! thank you! thank you! To put into words a spiritual transformation is simply said HE IS SUFFICIENT! I grew up in a violent alcoholic home feeling very much terrified and alone in trying to cope. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God has great plans

Healing Hearts has helped restore my faith in God and how God has shown me grace in my sinful life and today as well. I have taken both studies and feel that the impact that they create in one's life can and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Past buried? Dig deep into God's Word

For many years I suffered through the pain of my abortions. I held on to unforgiveness and the shame of what I had done. I tried hard to keep it all buried deep inside, but my wounds were deep and infected and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

More of Him in me

Thank you Lord for being so close at hand, for not being a God far off, but an ever-present help in times of trouble and need, a God nearer than breathing! Thank you Sue for being the receptacle into which God...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Seeing new things

I just want to say thanks again for offering this study. I have now completed both studies that Healing Hearts offers for women. I had previously done other post-abortion studies, but the studies offered...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God really does love us

This is an awesome study about love, forgiveness, and most of all God's Grace toward us!!! He gave His all when we couldn't do or give anything. He is wonderful! Why would anyone give all he had for a person...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Former Atheist and Psychologist

I became a believer about 17 years ago after a lifetime of living for self. I was an atheist, and a follower of humanistic psychology. I worked professionally in that realm until I realized that I could no...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 6 of 6 Older →