Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing from past hurts

It was great to look back at my past without being afraid but to instead realize that God not only changed my future and destiny but also brought healing from all of my past hurts. Prayer is an important tool...

Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wounded to truly free

This bible study has given me the help and guidance to get my wounded soul healed completely. I feel renewed in my spirit and I am ready now to continue my journey and develop a deeper relationship with the...

Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

darkness to forgiveness

When I started this study, I was in place of darkness. All I wanted to do was argue and be right. My heart was not open at all. I didn't know how I got there, until I started this study. I was in need of some...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

The Hem of His garment, how I had longed to touch it and be healed like the woman in the bible story! God has answered my prayer in so many ways through this study. I have experienced a deep healing of my...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

most intense Bible study

This has been the most intense Bible study I have ever completed. As I went through each chapter digging deeper and deeper into my past, I learned that Jesus Christ truly understands everything we go through....

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

painful relationship with dad, then forgiveness

One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God knows

This study and my counselor were awesome. I have learned how God knows firsthand all that we feel and go through. He knows our pain and suffering because he has felt it. I have learned that there is power in...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no more chains

Healing Hearts Ministry has helped me heal a great deal. It has really helped me to allow God to break the chains of all my past hurts and failures. Now I truly understand the meaning of "freedom in Christ"....

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

repentance, forgiveness and peace

I received Jesus as my Savior when I was very young. Along the way, I started to sin and not ask forgiveness, and not even confess to Jesus what I had done. Years and years of this led me down a path of...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

loved this study

I have loved every minute of this study. Being able to share the journey with my mentor and ask her questions has made a huge difference to me.

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

This study has changed my life AND my marriage!

This bible study has been so amazing, Having done Binding Up the Brokenhearted, I was not prepared for it to be as impactful as it was. It has changed my life. God has ministered to my heart in a very deep...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

nothing can separate us from God's love

Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will...

Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

can stand as a warrior

Healing Hearts Ministries, the name says it all! A place we come reaching out to touch the hem of His garment with our broken and wounded hearts and lives. A safe place where we can be ministered to with the...

Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

restored marriage

God has healed me from my childhood pain of being raped and molested. I left my husband, confused between past and present pain. God has restored my marriage and given me a mind that is focused on Him.

Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely changed

The Lord has truly changed me completely through Healing Hearts. I began this study at just the right time in my life. I never really realized how much my past had affected me, and how I had so much hidden in...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

step of faith worth it

I was so nervous to start this study on line, knowing someone would read EVERYTHING I wrote and poured out to God. The step of faith/courage was well worth it and my counselor was so helpful and gracious. I...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been one of the most powerful ones I have done. Although I apologize it has taken me more time than most, and I have not used my time wisely and been under attack, God faithful lead me...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

let go

It helped me to let go of my past.

Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

There are numerous bible studies online, but I believe this one truly makes one think. One does not just think about the scripture but also what dwells inside of us. It makes one dig deep inside removing the...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Released!

This bible study helped bring me closer to God, trust more in God, and allow Him to heal me and release me!

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

helped with deep heart issues

This study has truly touched my life. God was helped me the whole way through and I thank Him for that. I have been helped emotionally. There were things underneath my heart that were deep down in the surface...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Healing is available

Before this study, I was like the folks crowded around Jesus. Standing back in amazement of what He could do. I was a sort of a spectator if you will....I knew He could heal others, but me? Through the working...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from broken to healed

I started this study broken and very hurt and hard toward God. As this study progressed, my heart was softened and I have a whole new relationship with Christ now. The journey to healing is paved with hurt but...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

restored and renewed

Because of God using this study, I'm no where near the person I was when I started. He has completely restored and renewed me and continues to do a work in me. As I grieve over the loss over my daughter, I...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 6 of 10 Older →