Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

165 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Freedom.

The Hem of His Garment × Freedom × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

no longer defined by past

Prior to taking part in this study, I felt defined by the experiences of my past. I was ashamed of the experiences and was imprisoned by them. Through the help of this study, I have found the freedom I have so...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

chains broken

I look back and see that I started this bible study almost five years ago. Life circumstances kept taking me away but I always kept in the back of my mind Healing Hearts and that I knew God had something here...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Changed from the inside out

I was in a place of despair and hopelessness, but God....He brought this study to me and changed me from the inside out. He set me free from the chains that have kept me bound for more than 20 years. I have...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This Bible study has helped me to forgive more completely family members who were abusive to me and sexually abused my daughter. I feel like it is full forgiveness, but I am open to the idea that God may have...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study has been such a blessing. It has given me truths and they have set me free. God is sooo wonderful and kind to us all. I've gone from being fearful, doubting and confused to seeing for the first time...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

gain freedom from past

I think this bible study is very helpful in that it made me look at my life before and after Christ. It has once again reinforced who God is and how His love for me is beyond what I can understand. I believe...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Gave me peace

This study gave me peace in ways that I never knew. I realize that for me to be the person Jesus wants me to be, I have to let go of the past. Once I released it, it no longer had any power over me and I am...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I am alive again

This study has been foundational and paramount to the future success and life destiny that I am to fufill. Had I not been exposed and fully involved in this study, I would still be a broken, misguided, less...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Hurt through divorce

This study has been amazing! First it walked me through true forgiveness of the hurt I had experienced through my divorce and then confronted my own sin and rebellion towards the Lord. Each time the Lord would...

Divorce · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Weights in my life

I accepted be Lord before starting this journey. I knew there were 'weights' in my life that kept tripping me up as I followed Christ. I never realized that I had shackles of burdens of sins, ungodly belief,...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Press into the study!

Healing Hearts, a study that reveals the truth and nothing but the truth. In life we are taught to be a nice person and forgive all of our debts. But we are not taught to be like Jesus, living in humility,...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Word at work

God is so Good. When I went through with the abortion almost fifteen years ago, I carried such self anger, grief and shame. The teaching of the Gospel truly set me free. I know that I am forgiven, set free,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

What I have learned

I can not express how grateful I am that the Lord led me to this website. I did not rush through the lessons but took every nugget and allowed God to use it as He would. In this process I have grown in...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God didn't want me to conceal it

I didn't understand why I could feel so close to God yet feel so much anger whenever I came in contact with certain people or events. I had been forgiven, God was doing a mighty work of restoration, yet why...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

It's a journey

I have really enjoyed this study because it has called me to lay down any idols I hold onto, isolation, fear of man, control, etc. and to allow the Holy Spirit to come and reveal sin and at the same time,...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closed, locked boxes

When I went into this study, I wasn't quite sure where it would take me. I believed that I had a good relationship with God and had held many conversations with him over issues that had come up over the years....

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Accepting forgiveness

I feel so much better now then from the very start of both these two studies. I will not forget the mistake I made, but most importantly, I will not let the mistake control my life and my thoughts in a...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Warmth and Light

Human rejection has always such been a big part of my life story. "The Hem of His Garment" has helped me to deeply understand and believe that God's ways aren't our ways, and that man's rejection doesn't mean...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Filled with peace

Today, I write this as a free woman. I am filled with awe for my God, who not only rescued me from my hand-dugged pit but has filled my life with peace and answered prayer. Today, I understand that all things...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

I am thankful God directed me to this website and to this study. I have learned a lot, I've let alot go and embraced the truth revealed in this study by the word of God which sets me free. I know God has used...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Studied God's Word for years

The Hem study has had an incredible impact on my walk with the Lord. I have to say that it is not enough to just study the Word of God. I have done that for many years. At this point in my life, I needed FRESH...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Exactly what I needed

I have participated in numerous Bible studies but this one was awesome. It is truly anointed. The opportunity to learn and be ministered to at your own pace gives the Holy Spirit time to dig deep into hidden...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 6 of 7 Older →