Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

God brought healing to my heart, and peace about the past.

The Hem of His Garment was a wonderful Bible study which helped me to grow in the knowledge of Christ. Working through this study, with the help of a counselor, was one of the tools God used to bring healing...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

started with a storm of anxiety

I began this study in a storm of anxiety, after a year of dealing with a serious health issue. My goal was to avoid the psychologist and medication that were recommended to me. What I hadn't counted on, as I...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed

I have felt God's warmth and love throughout this process. Thank you dear Lord for the Healing Hearts Ministry because You are using this study to bring more of us broken women to be healed at your feet. Thank...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life enriched

I thank God for what I have learned through the "The Hem of His Garment" bible study. My life has been enriched with the great truths of the Bible. This bible study has helped me to know God in a way I have...

Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free and peaceful

Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real problem

This study is amazing because it shows you that the real problem wasn't the abuse, but it was the sinful energy I have been using to live my life apart from God.

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

impacted my life

The Hem of His Garment Bible study has greatly impacted my life in so many ways! It has changed the way I treat and look at both my husband and children. In working through The Hem of His Garment Bible study,...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

equipped

This study has helped me see the root causes of much of my self-inflicted pain. By that I mean, others have sinned against me and I have willfully sinned myself. But it is understanding what I do with that...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

piece of puzzle

When I started this study, I was hoping my heart could be healed from my past hurts, specifically sexual abuse as a child, chronic perfectionism and insecurity, and depression and anxiety. I do believe this...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

I really loved this study! It enriched my heart and brought light, forgiveness, and healing to some dark spots that were hidden in my heart. Praise The Lord for setting me free from glory to glory to glory!!!

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no modern psychology

This study has been a blessing to me. I was thrilled that it does not turn to modern psychology for answers, but only to the Word of God. Jesus is the only true and lasting Healer! I have experienced some...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God heals

Very grateful to systematically study God's Word for His answers to overcoming past trauma to living an abundant life in Christ. He is a God who heals!

Trauma · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed heart

I began this study just six months after my baby died. I was in a lot of pain. I didn't realize I had been bitter toward God. Through this study and the emails from my counselor, God healed me completely. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

blessing in life

Thank you so much for this bible study. It has truly blessed my life. Through the study and the aid of my counselor, I was able to examine my weaknesses, not with condemnation, but by studying about a loving...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

conventional therapies did nothing

This study has been life changing. I have been holding on to so much for so long, I had no idea how to let it go or where to start. When conventional therapies did nothing to help me move forward, I realized...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

practice true forgiveness

Through the Healing Hearts study I have been brought so much closer to the heart of a woman suffering from her decision to abort. The Lord has shown me His forgiveness for this sin (as He does all of our sin)...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not defined by what was done

I honestly didn't think that healing would ever come! I never saw that Jesus died for my sufferings. That alone has changed my life. Then, to move forward and see I was holding on to anger and bitterness...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was able to forgive...now I have peace!

It has been a great reminder of how God sees sin. Though I already had walked the road of forgiveness and healing for things of my past, there was still some un-forgiveness that was hidden in my heart that I...

Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been AWESOME!!!!!! The transformation & healing that began in me from day one, I know that God will continue to water all the seeds planted through this study. I will never forget it:-) My...

Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Jamie and this study are one of the tools the Lord used to reel me back into obedience. Prior to this study, I was unable to see that although I was on my face begging for forgiveness and mercy (total...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not broken anymore

I started this study a pretty broken down young woman, a victim really. Through this study, I have experienced an amazing work of healing through God and His word. I did not ever think I would be healed or...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

infinitely blessed

How can I put in words the blessing this study has been for me in the hardest time of my life? I can't. I can say that once more I have been taught in the school of The Lord about the power of the Word of God...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed

When I began this study, I can not begin to tell how my heart was hurting. I knew the Word of God would provide healing, but where and how could I begin to search the scriptures in so much pain. I needed God's...

Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 10 Older →