Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

165 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Freedom.

The Hem of His Garment × Freedom × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed thinking

Well, I could write a book here. This study was definitely God-lead...isn't everything?! I personally experienced so much clarity while doing this study. I still carried a lot of shame & just plain ignorance...

Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

secret from the past

I was a woman that carried on a secret from the past. For over 30 years I lived in fear of someone finding out about my past. But then Jesus came into my heart one night and set me free from fear. I do not...

Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not defined by what was done

I honestly didn't think that healing would ever come! I never saw that Jesus died for my sufferings. That alone has changed my life. Then, to move forward and see I was holding on to anger and bitterness...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

strength and hope

6 years ago, I agreed to try life the Lord's way, instead of my own. I had been living from one relationship to the next, and striving to find love and acceptance from a man. Christ gave me a peace I had never...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wounded to truly free

This bible study has given me the help and guidance to get my wounded soul healed completely. I feel renewed in my spirit and I am ready now to continue my journey and develop a deeper relationship with the...

Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

darkness to forgiveness

When I started this study, I was in place of darkness. All I wanted to do was argue and be right. My heart was not open at all. I didn't know how I got there, until I started this study. I was in need of some...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

The Hem of His garment, how I had longed to touch it and be healed like the woman in the bible story! God has answered my prayer in so many ways through this study. I have experienced a deep healing of my...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

really free

With the help of this study and the help and wisdom of my counselor, I now understand what it means to be free in Christ. I understand Christ's sacrifice for me and that I am forgiven and free from the pain of...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no more chains

Healing Hearts Ministry has helped me heal a great deal. It has really helped me to allow God to break the chains of all my past hurts and failures. Now I truly understand the meaning of "freedom in Christ"....

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

From darkness and depression to hope and freedom

From darkness and depression to hope and freedom, that's how this study impacted my life. While I was hopelessly struggling with deep depression and destructive behavior, I started this study as a last resort,...

Depression · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

This study has changed my life AND my marriage!

This bible study has been so amazing, Having done Binding Up the Brokenhearted, I was not prepared for it to be as impactful as it was. It has changed my life. God has ministered to my heart in a very deep...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely changed

The Lord has truly changed me completely through Healing Hearts. I began this study at just the right time in my life. I never really realized how much my past had affected me, and how I had so much hidden in...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

step of faith worth it

I was so nervous to start this study on line, knowing someone would read EVERYTHING I wrote and poured out to God. The step of faith/courage was well worth it and my counselor was so helpful and gracious. I...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it's all clear again

The bitterness, unforgiveness, and anger I used to feel no longer plagues my life. I hear the word and understand it more clearly again. I remember in the past the Lord showed me that if I didn't take his word...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been one of the most powerful ones I have done. Although I apologize it has taken me more time than most, and I have not used my time wisely and been under attack, God faithful lead me...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Released!

This bible study helped bring me closer to God, trust more in God, and allow Him to heal me and release me!

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

feels good to feel good

8 months ago, my life fell completely apart. I reluctantly began this study, not really expecting much to happen. I felt God had abandoned me and hadn't answered my cries for help for years. Why would a Bible...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a deeper journey, deeper healing

This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no more pity parties...not going back!

As far as I am concerned you can use any part of anything that I have written throughout this study as I feel it is all for His glory. This study took me from me thinking that I had dealt with all my past...

Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

many lessons

Healing Hearts has taught me that God loves me and wants me to be free from the lies of the enemy. I no longer have to feel guilty of the molestation of my past. It was not my fault. I did not deserved it. Bad...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

received the truth

This study confronted me with the truth of God's word which no one can hide behind. This study was painful for me and very emotional because I wanted to change as I didn't like my heart condition and it...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

much revealed

First of all this Bible study let God reveal to me the depth of my sin, my anger and bitterness, and the real need to trust and obey, and with that to forgive. Second, for the first time I looked at all the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

find freedom

The Lord has been faithful and kind to me as I have persevered to complete this study. I praise Him for all that He has done in my life through this ministry. I pray other women, suffering silently in their...

Grief & Loss · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Real Healing

An amazing journey to WHOLENESS, FREEDOM and REAL HEALING! Thankful that the LORD brought this study to my path and I was able to be part of it. Amazed by God's love and grace♥

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 7 Older →