Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

127 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

Glory to God

I am so thankful for this scripture rich Bible study and how God has used it so powerfully in my life. Places where I held deep hurt are now healed and restored. He forgave me where I had been blinded by my...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was trying to fit in..

I have been a christian for 15 years and have struggled with myself trying to fit in, when I now see I neglected to seek Jesus with all my heart. This study has introduced me to the Jesus I have never known. I...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Weights in my life

I accepted be Lord before starting this journey. I knew there were 'weights' in my life that kept tripping me up as I followed Christ. I never realized that I had shackles of burdens of sins, ungodly belief,...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned to truly forgive

This study came to me in perfect time and was a direct blessing from God. I started the study after making the commitment to forgive and work through issues in my marriage. Not only have I been healed from the...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rationalization to freedom

I must say, this is the most comprehensive bible study I've ever experienced. I stumbled upon it (well, the Lord led me to it) as I was looking up verses on healing on the internet for my son. From the first...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Are you in bondage to anything?

This study came to me at a time when I felt so alone and beyond repair. I would encourage anyone who is in bondage to ANYTHING to take the plunge and begin the healing process. No issue is to big for our God...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A new future

This study came at a time when I was so depressed that I feared for my future. The study and my wonderful teacher helped me to see God's infinite love and forgiveness for me and how he heals, loves and guides...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Word at work

God is so Good. When I went through with the abortion almost fifteen years ago, I carried such self anger, grief and shame. The teaching of the Gospel truly set me free. I know that I am forgiven, set free,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

What I have learned

I can not express how grateful I am that the Lord led me to this website. I did not rush through the lessons but took every nugget and allowed God to use it as He would. In this process I have grown in...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned a lot

This study was very helpful to me and strenghtend my relationship with God. I learned alot about forgiving others and forgiving myself. I took this study as an online course because I was unable to meet with a...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Focus

I have been a Christian since 1976 and over the years I learned that I must always keep the Lord first in my life so when problems come my way I will be strong in my faith knowing the Lord will see me through...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is not mad at me

I am glad and thankful that God led me to this study... After taking it I now have a different idea about God. At first, I thought of Him as a cold, distant father, always mad at me, never satisfied with me,...

Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

It's a journey

I have really enjoyed this study because it has called me to lay down any idols I hold onto, isolation, fear of man, control, etc. and to allow the Holy Spirit to come and reveal sin and at the same time,...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Accepting forgiveness

I feel so much better now then from the very start of both these two studies. I will not forget the mistake I made, but most importantly, I will not let the mistake control my life and my thoughts in a...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Was missing the joy

I began this study in denial of some of the post-abortive issues in my life. I have been hurt by many people and am still in the process of being hurt by them. This study has helped me on my journey to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Love

God has used this study in my life to show me that he does love me, and that he loves me deeply. I can either accept that and actually grow in my abundant life with him, or, I can turn away from the gift of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A wonderful resource

This Bible study helped reveal areas in my life that were still in need of healing even though I had received forgiveness. It also reaffirmed areas. I have been healed and walk in freedom; no longer sitting...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rebuilding

This study has been a challenge at times. It brought me to humility before God and enabled me to lay down the weariness from mistrust, anger, bitterness, etc. In the place of all those things, God is teaching...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Perseverance pays off

I started this study hoping for healing, but not really thinking that it would happen. I've read so many books, done many Bible studies, but, when the material got uncomfortable I stopped. I had no...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Less of me, more of Him

I began this study with bitterness (though it took me a while to really see it!). I was still very much stuck in the victim mentality and perhaps was still silently running from others and even my own...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

New Hope

Guilt and shame have continued to lurk in the shadows of my life regarding past sexual sin. There was a wall that kept me from experiencing the forgiveness and freedom that Christ desires for me. This study...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Defined by Christ

After many years of dealing with the burden of shame and guilt from my past sins, this study was recommended by an old friend. Through this study and my wonderful e-counselor Judy, God has been able to open my...

Divorce · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 6 Older →