Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

221 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

The Hem of His Garment × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREE!

I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

victory and forgiveness

This study did a great work in my life. Hurts, along with guilt and shame from my own sin in dealing with the hurt, wasn't something I thought would ever go away. I thought I was stuck and there was no way to...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and free

Healing Hearts Ministry was there for me during a very difficult time. When I thought I was doing the bible study for one reason, that was old hat news. I received some new news that caused very raw, acute...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

divine appointment

I am thankful for my divine appointment where I found a business card for Healing Hearts Ministry. I have really enjoyed working with my counselor. It was great to have someone to bounce thoughts and ideas off...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was full of religion

I was so full of religion and self righteousness that I was heading for destruction and didn't even know it. I had secret sin I didn't realize was sin. This study works on relationships. ALL OF THEM. There is...

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

had a superficial knowledge

This study has taught me so much about Jesus and the bible. I had just a superficial knowledge of Christ and the bible before this, even though I attend church most Sundays and volunteer in may ways through...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

huge impact

I am so happy that I was encouraged to take the step and do this Bible Study. It has been a huge impact on my life. It is amazing how God worked in a way that so many things that were going on in my life...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

started with a storm of anxiety

I began this study in a storm of anxiety, after a year of dealing with a serious health issue. My goal was to avoid the psychologist and medication that were recommended to me. What I hadn't counted on, as I...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

I am still a work in progress. This study has shown me that I have not arrived. Sanctification takes time. Just like an oak tree [needs time to mature, sanctification] takes many, many years to become...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

very thankful

I am so very thankful I did find this. It explained things to me, used scripture to help me to see what healing I need, and how I should not feel punished. It has helped me to gain a more positive outlook on...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His grace is enough

I thought I knew God's word, but many parts had just become words. This study has brought them alive and His word has brought sustenance and freedom and power and forgiveness. I had begun to feel alone,...

Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed

I have felt God's warmth and love throughout this process. Thank you dear Lord for the Healing Hearts Ministry because You are using this study to bring more of us broken women to be healed at your feet. Thank...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

greater understanding

I thank God that I was able to return to this study. I started this study and had to stop due to hospitalization and surgery. I am so thankful that Ms. Mary Sue spoke to me about this study and I believe she...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life enriched

I thank God for what I have learned through the "The Hem of His Garment" bible study. My life has been enriched with the great truths of the Bible. This bible study has helped me to know God in a way I have...

Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from a broken home

I Thank God for this study, for it has really helped me. I was a person who grew up in a broken home. I never experienced how it feels to have two parents. I never experienced love from my both parents. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free and peaceful

Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real problem

This study is amazing because it shows you that the real problem wasn't the abuse, but it was the sinful energy I have been using to live my life apart from God.

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

good study

.....I think the study does a good job of showing God's love, grace and mercy while also challenging the participant to become more grounded and mature in their walk with God. I appreciated the mentor...

Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

equipped

This study has helped me see the root causes of much of my self-inflicted pain. By that I mean, others have sinned against me and I have willfully sinned myself. But it is understanding what I do with that...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

find purpose

Thank you for this absolute fantastic study. I have finally been able to get rid of those chains that have held me back for so long. I can warmly recommend this study for any women who have suffered any kind...

Abuse · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

piece of puzzle

When I started this study, I was hoping my heart could be healed from my past hurts, specifically sexual abuse as a child, chronic perfectionism and insecurity, and depression and anxiety. I do believe this...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

weight lifted

I was feeling far away from God when a friend told me about this study. I had sin that was holding me back. Going through this study in each aspect of my life & relationship with God was so uplifting. I feel...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

reommend for personal growth, to be closer to God, or been through abuse

I have recommended this course to several people already. I loved the course and even though I was farther along in my recovery than the course itself, it helped me to learn even more about God's word. I am...

Abuse · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 10 Older →