Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

265 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Relationship with God.

The Hem of His Garment × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

was full of religion

I was so full of religion and self righteousness that I was heading for destruction and didn't even know it. I had secret sin I didn't realize was sin. This study works on relationships. ALL OF THEM. There is...

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

rape and molestation not my fault

This study has helped me greatly. I realized that I had blocked out my entire life after a moment in time when I had been involved in a rape by someone I trusted. Over time, in this study, I was able to...

Abuse · Guilt & Shame · Rape · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

had a superficial knowledge

This study has taught me so much about Jesus and the bible. I had just a superficial knowledge of Christ and the bible before this, even though I attend church most Sundays and volunteer in may ways through...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

better parent

I want to thank Healing Hearts and my instructor for the encouragement, the explanations, and the clarifications. I never knew so many things that I have learned with this study. Marriage is based on so much...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

commend this study to anyone caught in a whirlpool of grief and pain

As an adult I was abused. I had physical challenges. Horrific family problems struck, convincing me I was a failure as a parent. I was a believer since my childhood, but these experiences made me feel like...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Trauma · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

huge impact

I am so happy that I was encouraged to take the step and do this Bible Study. It has been a huge impact on my life. It is amazing how God worked in a way that so many things that were going on in my life...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

highly recommend

I'd highly recommend it, as it was to me, for just about anyone suffering. We're all broken and carrying around baggage that only God can remove for us. In His name I'm made new and feel oppression has been...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

higly recommend

This study has helped me look inside myself at things I've already been healed from and things I still need to work on. It's allowed me to open God's word and study it more in depth. Also, what I've learned I...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Sexual Immorality · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God brought healing to my heart, and peace about the past.

The Hem of His Garment was a wonderful Bible study which helped me to grow in the knowledge of Christ. Working through this study, with the help of a counselor, was one of the tools God used to bring healing...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I feel a weight has been lifted.

I am so thankful that this study was available to me in my time of need. I left a marriage in which I was abused, betrayed, and broken. The past two years of my life have been very difficult. I started out...

Abuse · Betrayal · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

started with a storm of anxiety

I began this study in a storm of anxiety, after a year of dealing with a serious health issue. My goal was to avoid the psychologist and medication that were recommended to me. What I hadn't counted on, as I...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

I am still a work in progress. This study has shown me that I have not arrived. Sanctification takes time. Just like an oak tree [needs time to mature, sanctification] takes many, many years to become...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

very thankful

I am so very thankful I did find this. It explained things to me, used scripture to help me to see what healing I need, and how I should not feel punished. It has helped me to gain a more positive outlook on...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His grace is enough

I thought I knew God's word, but many parts had just become words. This study has brought them alive and His word has brought sustenance and freedom and power and forgiveness. I had begun to feel alone,...

Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed

I have felt God's warmth and love throughout this process. Thank you dear Lord for the Healing Hearts Ministry because You are using this study to bring more of us broken women to be healed at your feet. Thank...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

greater understanding

I thank God that I was able to return to this study. I started this study and had to stop due to hospitalization and surgery. I am so thankful that Ms. Mary Sue spoke to me about this study and I believe she...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life enriched

I thank God for what I have learned through the "The Hem of His Garment" bible study. My life has been enriched with the great truths of the Bible. This bible study has helped me to know God in a way I have...

Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from a broken home

I Thank God for this study, for it has really helped me. I was a person who grew up in a broken home. I never experienced how it feels to have two parents. I never experienced love from my both parents. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real problem

This study is amazing because it shows you that the real problem wasn't the abuse, but it was the sinful energy I have been using to live my life apart from God.

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

good study

.....I think the study does a good job of showing God's love, grace and mercy while also challenging the participant to become more grounded and mature in their walk with God. I appreciated the mentor...

Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

equipped

This study has helped me see the root causes of much of my self-inflicted pain. By that I mean, others have sinned against me and I have willfully sinned myself. But it is understanding what I do with that...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

transformed

When I started this Bible Study I was sure I would not finish it. I was angry, full of hatred, full of anxiety, depression, and wanted to leave my husband. I thought nothing would be able to change my heart or...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Marriage · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

joy and made whole

When I first started this bible study, I was dead, but through studying the Living Word of God, I have been made alive! I have joy because of God and through building my relationship with Him I am made whole!

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 12 Older →