Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

115 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Identity in Christ.

The Hem of His Garment × Identity in Christ × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

no more playing with sin

This course was amazing! It has healed my heart and drawn me closer to God and now that I see the light and the truth of God's word that I don't want to play around with sin any longer for any reason. I love...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

When I look in the mirror..

Through this study I saw truth; truth of who I really was, and truth of who God really is. I was an insecure girl who was simply existing. Abused as a child I kept my mouth shut. In my heart I grew bitter and...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Gave me peace

This study gave me peace in ways that I never knew. I realize that for me to be the person Jesus wants me to be, I have to let go of the past. Once I released it, it no longer had any power over me and I am...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I haven't experienced abortion or abuse

I came into this study because I know it has impacted lives of women. The women I have known had either experienced an abortion, or abuse and the study had meant so much to them as they were pointed to Jesus...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Touched by Jesus

I am thankful for the Lord's direction in the HEM. I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I received from Julie, my e-companion throughout the course of this study. The journey was long, but her...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

So grateful

I am so grateful that I did this study. I have seen things changing in my life for the better. I have been blessed by this study. By doing this study I learned that nothing is too big or too small for God to...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Abusers, I have changed

I entered this study after having escaped an extremely abusive marriage. I was blaming myself for not being better, even though I had tried and tried. I had also been raised by an abusive mother and a somewhat...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was trying to fit in..

I have been a christian for 15 years and have struggled with myself trying to fit in, when I now see I neglected to seek Jesus with all my heart. This study has introduced me to the Jesus I have never known. I...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Weights in my life

I accepted be Lord before starting this journey. I knew there were 'weights' in my life that kept tripping me up as I followed Christ. I never realized that I had shackles of burdens of sins, ungodly belief,...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My problems haven't changed, I have

When I first started this study I thought that all my problems were because of other people but as I went through it I began to realise that they are not the problem at all and that the real problem is sin. It...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Press into the study!

Healing Hearts, a study that reveals the truth and nothing but the truth. In life we are taught to be a nice person and forgive all of our debts. But we are not taught to be like Jesus, living in humility,...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Word at work

God is so Good. When I went through with the abortion almost fifteen years ago, I carried such self anger, grief and shame. The teaching of the Gospel truly set me free. I know that I am forgiven, set free,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God didn't want me to conceal it

I didn't understand why I could feel so close to God yet feel so much anger whenever I came in contact with certain people or events. I had been forgiven, God was doing a mighty work of restoration, yet why...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned a lot

This study was very helpful to me and strenghtend my relationship with God. I learned alot about forgiving others and forgiving myself. I took this study as an online course because I was unable to meet with a...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Focus

I have been a Christian since 1976 and over the years I learned that I must always keep the Lord first in my life so when problems come my way I will be strong in my faith knowing the Lord will see me through...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My life is better

This is a great Bible study, and I believe that it can help the hardest of hearts, that have gone through anything. It shows you how to be a good Christian, as well as how to get past some of the hurts in your...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is not mad at me

I am glad and thankful that God led me to this study... After taking it I now have a different idea about God. At first, I thought of Him as a cold, distant father, always mad at me, never satisfied with me,...

Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Trust in Him alone

I am going through one of the roughest times I can remember, but through this study I have grown so much closer to Jesus. I have peace in my heart knowing how much Jesus loves me and cares, and that He will...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Lord gives life

I started this study confused, feeling alone in the Lord and ANGRY! Now I feel it is so much easier to forgive, I strive daily to have peace, and the greatest of all, my husband and I took the steps and were...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

So grateful

I am so grateful for the opportunity to study "The Hem of His Garment," and for Vikki taking the time to help me through the study. I have been challenged to look beyond just what I know and to understand...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeply wounded

I was deeply wounded in my first marriage by my husband's repeated adultery, deceit, and criminal activity, much of which I suspected but could not prove until ten years after things appeared wrong. Even...

Anxiety & Fear · Betrayal · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Accepting forgiveness

I feel so much better now then from the very start of both these two studies. I will not forget the mistake I made, but most importantly, I will not let the mistake control my life and my thoughts in a...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Filled with peace

Today, I write this as a free woman. I am filled with awe for my God, who not only rescued me from my hand-dugged pit but has filled my life with peace and answered prayer. Today, I understand that all things...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 5 Older →