Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

hurt and anger to awe, wonder and gratitude

When I started the Hem of His garment study, I was angry and hurting and broken. I was angry at the people who had hurt me, and desperate for an answer and a fix to my pain. I had tried filling those pains and...

Anger & Bitterness · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

heart set free

Even as I have known the Lord and been in several Bible studies, nothing has impacted me more than this study. It introduced me to know my heart in a deeper sense. It showed me how to dig deeper to areas of my...

Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

freedom from a 20 year sentence

WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM

For many decades I lived with a sense of shame from having been sexually abused as a young child. It is this study that helped me find not only a fuller sense of God’s forgiveness but also the freedom from...

Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

begin deep healing

This study has helped me begin deep healing. It has helped me to see who I am in Christ and how much He loves me. My counselor was amazing, helping me to dig deep inside myself and holding my hand through the...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I understand His forgiveness at a deeper level

As a child, and as a teen, I was abused sexually. When I started this Bible study I did it to help others. As I progressed in the study I uncovered some old hurts that needed to be dealt with that I didn’t...

Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was able to fully forgive

When I started this study I was suffering from pain due to the betrayal of a friend, and the death of our friendship. I thought I had worked through the anger this caused, and had fully forgiven her. The Holy...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgive attacker

If you are struggling with sexual abuse or sin, then you need this study. Through taking this study, God has shown me that it wasn’t my fault for what one man did. I didn’t need to live under the fear, guilt,...

Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

genuine healing

Before beginning the Healing Hearts ’’The Hem of His Garment’’ Bible study, I never understood why I could not truly be happy on the inside when on the outside, it appeared I had it all together. It had been...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREE!

I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

fallen in love with Jesus and my husband

Through Jesus I am thankful for this study. The Lord has truly reminded me of so many things though out this time with Him: on why sin came in this world, how to be a better wife to my husband, why we have to...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God stuff

Before this study my life was jaded. My marriage, though stable, seemed to be perched precariously on the edge of a cliff and all I had to do was step the wrong way to have it crumble down around myself. My...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed, healed, renewed, restored

I don't think it is possible to spend time in the Word and NOT be changed, healed, renewed, restored. I really appreciate Michele's partnership in this study, as she gently encouraged and challenged me.

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it runs deep

I've always heard that as women, our hearts and our stories are deep like an ocean. And while it sounds poetic, we sometimes forget that what also goes deep is our hurts, our scars and our tribulations. Before...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

heart was broken

Healing Hearts is a ministry that, I believe, comes from the Father’s heart. This Bible study has impacted my life tremendously. I have been through many trials and disappointments throughout my life, and the...

Abuse · Betrayal · Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

love and grace

This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.

Addiction · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Self-Harm · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

victory and forgiveness

This study did a great work in my life. Hurts, along with guilt and shame from my own sin in dealing with the hurt, wasn't something I thought would ever go away. I thought I was stuck and there was no way to...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and free

Healing Hearts Ministry was there for me during a very difficult time. When I thought I was doing the bible study for one reason, that was old hat news. I received some new news that caused very raw, acute...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

rape and molestation not my fault

This study has helped me greatly. I realized that I had blocked out my entire life after a moment in time when I had been involved in a rape by someone I trusted. Over time, in this study, I was able to...

Abuse · Guilt & Shame · Rape · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

commend this study to anyone caught in a whirlpool of grief and pain

As an adult I was abused. I had physical challenges. Horrific family problems struck, convincing me I was a failure as a parent. I was a believer since my childhood, but these experiences made me feel like...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Trauma · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

highly recommend

I'd highly recommend it, as it was to me, for just about anyone suffering. We're all broken and carrying around baggage that only God can remove for us. In His name I'm made new and feel oppression has been...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

higly recommend

This study has helped me look inside myself at things I've already been healed from and things I still need to work on. It's allowed me to open God's word and study it more in depth. Also, what I've learned I...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Sexual Immorality · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 10 Older →